Walajah - Register for Goods and Service Tax Identification Number (GSTIN)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Register for Goods and Service Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) in Walajah.
Note : Provisional ID and Password are being provided to the business owners by the State Tax Department or by the Central Tax Department for applying GSTIN. If you havent received the Provisional ID and Password, please register as new user with the GST website or Mobile App to get GSTIN.
General steps that are involved in applying for a GSTIN
- As a first step you will login into the www.gst.gov.in portal or through the Mobile App with the login credentials either provided by the tax department or by new registration.
- After successful logging or as New Registration the applicant has to fill up the Form part-A of the application by providing the necessary information on submit the portal or the mobile app sends you an OTP to you e-mail and mobile to validate the information that you have provided.
- After OTP validation an application reference number will be send to your mobile or to your e-mail.
- Now fill in the Form part-B of the GSTIN application by providing the application reference number that has been provided to your e-mail or mobile number.
- Also, make sure you upload all the required documents as requested by the application which also depends on the type of business that you have registered.
- After successful submission a GST officer verifies the document that has been submitted and approves for the Certificate of Registration (GSTIN) within 3 working days.
- If the GST officer is not satisfied with the documents that has been provided by the applicant then they might request for more documents to clarify within 7 working days.
- If the documents provided are satisfactory the Certificate of Registration (GSTIN) will be provided to the applicant else the application will be rejected.
Following listed are some videos that can help:
Video explaining enrolment with GST portal with Provisional ID and Password or registering as New User (Form Part-A) : Video Enrolment with GST
Video explaining filling up application Part B : Video Part-B
Video explaining on how to track your application : Video Track Application
Apply GSTIN Online
Please use the following portal for applying online : www.gst.gov.in , you can get more information on the videos that are listed above or visit the following link that can provide you with more instructions : Step by Step Guide
GST Seva Kendra
You can also contact the GST Seva Kendra offices for direct help or more information. Following link provides contact information about GST Seva Kendra : GST Seva Kendra Offices
- Aadhaar Card
Depends on the kind of business that you have registered, please check in the application form while filling information.
Office Locations & Contacts
Goods and Service Tax Contact information :
Help Desk Number: 0120-4888999
E-mail : helpdesk[at]gst[dot]gov[dot]in
GST Seva Kendra
Following link provides contact information about GST Seva Kendra : GST Seva Kendra Offices
You should own a registered business in India.
Lifetime. But if, you are owner of a foreign company and have a business in India, please consult with tax authorities they should be able to provide you more information on it.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please use the following link to track the status of your application : Track Application Status
Apply or Register for Goods and Service Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) - In English
????????? - ????????? ??????? ???? ??? ?????? ??? (GSTIN) ????? ?????? ?????????????? - ?????
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Registered Business Name
- Valid Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Valid Indian Mobile Phone Number
- Valid e-mail address
- Jurisdiction details
- Valid Bank Account Number from India
- Indian Financial System Code (IFSC)
- At least One Proprietor / Partner / Director / Trustee / Karta / Member with corresponding PAN
- An authorized signatory who is resident of India with valid details Including PAN
- Place of Business
- Valid e-mail ID
- Other information related to business.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information related to registering or applying for a Goods and Service Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) in India.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Walajah can be listed here.