Walajah - Obtain Mobile Connection
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain Mobile Connection in Walajah.
- Ask for the application form in the service provider outlet.
- Complete the application and attach the requisite documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Attach two to three passport size photographs.
- Make sure that the application form is complete with supportive documents.
- Submit the application.
- The executive thoroughly verifies the application, generates an acknowledgement, and handles the SIM card to you
- Keep the acknowledgement handy.
- The SIM card will be activated within 24 hours after verification.
The following documents are required:
- Your identity documents such as Permanent Account Number (PAN) or Ration card or Aadhaar Card
- Proof of residence such as Voters card or Electricity Bill or Telephone Bill or Passport or LIC policy or driving license or bank passbook or Ration card or Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photographs
- Completed application form
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
You should have valid address proof and identity proof documents to obtain a mobile connection and your age should be of 18 years.
Every Service Provider has a separate tariff based on the type of connection, Value Added Services such as SMS, MMS, international calling, roaming, and Internet.
If you do not receive or dial a call for two continuous months, your SIM will be deactivated. Otherwise, you can maintain the Mobile connection throughout your life until you disconnect.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
If your application is fair and complete, the processing time will be 24 hours.
Tamil Nadu - Obtain Mobile Connection
தமிழ்நாடு - மொபைல் இணைப்பு பெறவும்
- You can obtain a mobile connection by applying in person
- You should have valid documents such as ration card, pan card, voter id card
- You should manually complete the application forms and submit in the respective service provider
- The applicant should submit two to three passport size photographs with the application
The following information is required to complete the application form.
- Full Name of the applicant
- Applicants Date of birth
- Fathers Name
- Email Id
- Address for communication including temporary and permanent
- Passport Size photographs of the applicant
- Photocopy of address proof such as electricity bill, ration card
- Photocopy of identity such as PAN card, Aadhar card
Need for the Document
Everyone uses a cell phone for various needs and to obtain a mobile connection, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has set a procedure for safety and security purposes. A mobile connection is of two types Prepaid and Postpaid.
You can recharge your mobile connection with prepaid minutes by using a prepaid voucher or online.
You can use your cell phone for a month and a bill is generated. Once you receive a monthly bill, you can pay the amount either online or reach the service provider outlet in person.
In Andhra Pradesh, there are various mobile service providers who provide a mobile connection BSNL, Reliance, Airtel, Vodafone, Tata Docomo, Idea Cellular, and Aircel.
Each service provider has their own tariff for prepaid and postpaid connection to attract the customers.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
You can connect and communicate with people of various parts of the world at any time zone. You can browse the internet on your mobile phone, if your mobile supports it. Using Video/3G technology, you can view the receiver on your cell phone.
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
More information which might help people in Walajah can be listed here.