Walajah - Modify or Correct Revenue Records
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Modify or Correct Revenue Records in Walajah.
- Revenue records may be modified or corrected by affixing a Court-fee stamp of 75 paisa on the application form.
- Submit the form along with all the required documents.
- Recent copy of Form F and Map.
- In case of change in name, affidavit executed before a magistrate stating his actual name ( name intended to be incorporated in records and the name appearing in records.
- Documentary proofs such as Food Card (Ration Card), Election Identity Card or any other government document.
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Please list down the office locations that can be approached for applying. External links can also be used specifying office locations.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Court-fee stamp of 75 paisa.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Tamil Nadu - Modify Or Correct Revenue Records
தமிழ்நாடு - வருவாய் பதிவேடுகளை மாற்ற
Applicants may approach the Office of the Deputy Commissioner who is in charge of making modification or correction on your revenue records.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
It is possible to modify or correct information on your revenue records by going to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner in your area and submit all the required documents.
Information which might help
It is advisable to go to the Deputy Commissioners Office between 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Walajah can be listed here.