Walajah - Cancel NOC Transfer on Vehicles
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Cancel NOC Transfer on Vehicles in Walajah.
The below explained are general procedure and steps that describes the way a NOC for a vehicle that has been obtained from a place can be cancelled. The places that are mentioned below are as examples.
- If you have obtained a NOC from Mumbai to transfer your vehicle to New Delhi, you would have to approach the RTO in New Delhi to request for a Non-Utilization Certificate.
- Please make sure you have all the documents that are listed under the Required Documents section of this page.
- After the documents are submitted, you might be requested to pay road tax. Depending upon on the RTO, you might as well be request to pay for one year road tax.
- After paying road tax, you would probably get the Non-Utilization Certificate in next day or in couple of weeks.
- With the Non-Utilization Certificate obtained from the New Delhi RTO, submit the same documents along with the Non-Utilization Certificate from New Delhi RTO along with an affidavit saying you havent registered the vehicle in New Delhi to the Mumbai RTO.
- By doing this you are requesting the Mumbai RTO to cancel the NOC that has been issued earlier for your vehicle.
- Applications can also be made on-line through the following link : Online Application
- Fill the application form in the above given site ,upload required proofs, take printout of the application form including Acknowledgement form and go to nearest RTO office before 11:30 a.m.
- A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate.
- Original RC book.
- Valid Insurance copy (third party liability insurance is adequate).
- PUC certificate copy.
- Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in New Delhi and no illegal work done using that vehicle.
- Police verification certificate from New Delhi police commissioner office (Usually this is obtained from city police crime branch head office).
- Original NOC documents (two copies issued at Pune RTO, if you lost them only god can help you).
- ID proof (Pan card etc).
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : RTO Office List
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Tamil Nadu - Cancel NOC Transfer on Vehicles
தமிழ்நாடு - வாகனங்கள் மீது NOC இடமாற்றம் ரத்து
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information related to cancelling of NOC that has been obtained to transfer a vehicle from one place to another in India.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people in Walajah can be listed here.