Walajah - Apply for Senior Citizen Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Senior Citizen Certificate in Walajah.
- Your application for a Senior Citizen Certificate may be written in plain paper.
- Submit your application along with all the required documents to Tahsildars (VAO) offices appropriately.
- You will received your certificate once your application is approved and your documents verified.
Apply through e-Service centers or Common Service Centers (CSC)
- You can also approach the e-service centers or the CSC centers for availing this service.
- You can find the e-service centers in the municipality office or teshil office in your area.
- You can also find the e-service centers by providing appropriate information under the following link : E-Service Centers Link
- Two photographs of the applicant.
- Proof of residence and age.
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Following link provides you list of e-service centers in an area : E-Service Centers Link
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Tamil Nadu - Apply for Senior Citizen Certificate
தமிழ்நாடு - மூத்த குடிமகன் சான்றிதழைப் பயன்படுத்துங்கள்
You may get your "Senior Citizen Certificate" from the concerned Tehsildar in your area.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
The Government of India provides facilities for citizens above the age of 60 years. The senior citizen certificate will allow the holder to receive numerous benefits like discounts in Railways, Flights and other benefits from the government.
Information which might help
It is advisable to go to the Tehsildar's Office between 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Walajah can be listed here.