Walajah - Apply for Particular Contract Carriage Permit (Autorickshaw)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Particular Contract Carriage Permit (Autorickshaw) in Walajah.
This procedure provides you information related to applying for contract carriage permit for auto rickshaw in Tamil Nadu. Following listed are the ways through which it can be done.
- To apply for a contract carriage permit in Walajah the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : RTO Office List
- Make sure you have completed application form Form-CCPA. Application forms can be obtained from the following link : Application Forms
- Also make sure you have all the necessary documents that has been listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- The applicant should make sure they are eligible for applying for the license by reading through the eligibility criteria that has been listed out under the “Eligibility” section of this page.
- Application forms can also be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented with appropriate fees.
- Present the completed application forms in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Applications can also be made on-line through the following link : Online Application
- Fill the application form in the above given site ,upload required proofs, take printout of the application form including Acknowledgement form and go to nearest RTO office before 11:30 a.m.
- If your address has changed then you have to get NOC certificate from your old RTO office and then apply online for license renewal, print forms and go to new RTO office.
Application forms can be downloaded from the following link : Application Forms
- Application in Form-CCPA
- Aadhaar Card
- PROOF OF ADDRESS (any one of the following to be produced)
- Ration Card
- Electoral Roll
- LIC Policy
- Pay slip issued - Govt. Office (or) a Local Body
- School Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Affidavit Sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public.
- Registration Certificate
- Insurance Certificate (If the vehicle is Registered one)
- Registration Certificate.
- Route permit Book, all in original.
- Parking area certificate issued by any gazetted officer/Police Officer/Revenue authority of the area.
- Recent copy of Map along with Form-F of the Land housing the parking facility.
- No objection certificate of the tenant if vehicle is intended to be parked on the land of tenant other than the vehicle owner.
- Aadhaar Card
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : RTO Office List
Owner of the vehicle is eligible to apply for Particular Contract Carriage Permit
Permit fees Rs.300/- + Endorsement Fee Rs.25/- + Service Charge Rs.50/- for each Region = Total Fees Rs.375/-
Fees related information can be obtained from the following link : Fee information
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Time limit for service to be rendered is 5 Days
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
The permit holder can operate a vehicle under a contract with his client for a fixed destination within or outside the State. This agreement should be executed between the clients and the operators and the list of passengers are also to be made available with the driver of the bus.
- Full Name of applicant
- If applicant is minor full name and address of the Guardian
- Name of father
- Area / Route for which required
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Type of vehicle
- Approximate seating capacity
- Particulars of service to be performed by the contract carriages (not necessary in case of a motor cab), and the manner in which it is claimed that the public convenience will be served
- Particulars of any stage carriage or contract carriage permit (or similar authorization under the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, 1914) valid in the province held by the applicant
Need for the Document
Contract Carriage Permit is the most common type of permit. The permit grants the holder the right to operate under a contract with his client for a specific destination, he cannot pick passengers other than those mentioned in the permit.
Information which might help
It is advisable to go to the Deputy Commissioners Office /Regional Transport Officer / State Transport Authority between 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Walajah can be listed here.