Walajah - Apply for Income Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Income Certificate in Walajah.
First go to the official website of http://www.tn.gov.in/forms/deptname/26 and select the option of Income Certificate through clicking which the page will redirect you on http://cms.tn.gov.in/sites/default/files/forms/cert-income_0.pdf section where the PDF file has been uploaded by the department to download.
In case the file is not opening then click the link given under the documents to use.
After getting the application form you have to fill it with your name, fathers or husbands name, have to mention about your gender (M/F) and need to give the reason that why you want this certificate and where you gonna use this.
In the next section fill your ration card number for which you also have to attach the copy of the card in attested mode and write the date in the bottom of registration. Make sure that you filled all the information correct and true.
After all these processes applicants have to make their sign on the bottom of registration page and attach the required documents along with the passport size photos. Then go to the nearest tehsil / taluka office to submit the registration form and get a date to come and pick your certificate.
Apply through e-Service centers or Common Service Centers (CSC)
- You can also approach the e-service centers or the CSC centers for availing this service.
- You can find the e-service centers in the municipality office or teshil office in your area.
- You can also find the e-service centers by providing appropriate information under the following link : E-Service Centers Link
Apply through Citizen Service Portal
- As of now 20 Revenue Services available at Open portal (Citizen Portal ).
- Applicant can able to apply directly thorough the Citizen portal from their home without visiting the CSC : Online Citizen Portal
- Attested copy of Ration Card of the applicant
- Residence proof (ration card / passport / bank passbook)
- Age proof (birth certificate / school certificate)
- Income details (affidavit from notary / salary slip / Monthly Salary Certificate)
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Following link provides you list of e-service centers in an area : E-Service Centers Link
Details of 10 Taluks in Chennai District - Name, Location with Telephone Numbers (After Bifurcation of Taluks)
- Tondiarpet Taluk
Corporation Community Centre, Door No. 473, Thiruvoittyur High Road, (Nearby to Appolo Hospital) Opp. to Cholrea Hospital), Tondiarpet, Chennai-600 081
- Purasaiwalkam Taluk
No.3, Raja Muthaiah Salai (Old FortTondiarpet Taluk office),. Purasaiwalkam, Chennai-600 003. (Near Nehru Indoor Stadium)
- Perambur Taluk
No.3, Perambur High Road,Near Perambur Railway Station, Perambur, Chennai-600 011.
Telephone No.: 25375131
- Ayanavaram Taluk
No.25, United India Colony first main Road, Ayanavaram, Chennai- 600 023 (Near AyanavaramMarket)
Telephone No.: 26741726
- Egmore Taluk
No.88, Mayor Ramanathan Salai, Chetpet, Chennai-600 034 (NearPalimer Hotel)
Telephone No.: 28361890
- Aminjikarai Taluk
No.4, West Mada Street,Koyambedu, Aminjikarai,Chennai -600 107 (Near Kurungaleeswarar Temple)
Telephone No.: 24791727
- Mylapore Taluk
No.28, PasumponMuthuramalingam Salai, RajaAnnamalaipuram, Chennai-600 028 (Near Greenways Railway Station)
Telephone No.: 24331292
- Velachery Taluk
No.113, V.V.Koil Street,Institute of Road Transport Training centre complex,.Tharamani 100 feet Road,Chennai -600 113.
Telephone No.: 22541727
- Mambalam Taluk
New No.1, Old No.2, Bharathidasan Salai, K.K.Nagar,. Chennai-600 078 (Near R.T.O. office)
Telephone No.: 24891464
- Guindy Taluk
No.370,Corporation Zone Office, Anna Salai, Richards Park Saidapet, Chennai-15 (Opp. to Panagal Building)
Telephone No.: 24331727
- Tahsildar office in Chennai - http://www.justdial.com/Chennai/tahsildar-office
- Taluk office in Tirunelveli - http://www.justdial.com/Tirunelveli/taluk-office-%3Cnear%3E-tirunelveli-town/0462PX462-X462-001024413336-S2C5
- Tahsildar office in Madurai - http://www.justdial.com/Madurai/government-tahsildar-office-south-%3Cnear%3E-Arignar-Anna-Nagar/0452PX452-X452-100223114512-U6Y1
- Taluk office in Virudhunagar - http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Virudhunagar/Sattur/Taluk+Office/10oxJa7w/
- Taluk office in Coimbatore - http://www.justdial.com/Coimbatore/government-tahsildar-%3Cnear%3E-coimbatore-central/0422PX422-X422-100108151155-B2Z2, http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Coimbatore/Gopala+Puram/Tahsildar+Taluk+Office+For+South+Coimbatore/1kXKXaES/
- Taluk office in Salem - http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Salem/Mulluvadi/Special+Tahsildar+Office/D5k70MZu/
- Taluk office in Cudallore - http://www.justdial.com/Pondicherry/taluk-office-cuddalore-ho-%3Cnear%3E-Cuddalore-Ho/0413P413STD2701265)
- Taluk office in Dindigul - http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Dindigul/Usilampatti/Dindigul+Taluk+Office/1MRLhSKm/
A person who is employed and in a really necessity of income certificate is eligible to apply for Income Certificate.
Rupees 60 /- Per Certificate
Valid upto a period of 6 months from date of issue.
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Tamil Nadu - Apply for Income Certificate - English
தமிழ்நாடு - வருமான சான்றிதழைப் பயன்படுத்துதல் - தமிழ்
You may approach the Tehsildar in your area to apply for an "Income Certificate"
- Name of the Applicant
- Father/Husbands Name
Need for the Document
Income Certificates states the different sources of income of an individual. Income certificate is often one of the application requirements to be a beneficiary of various civic welfare schemes.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Using income certificate you can claim scholarship and admission in educational institutional if you eligible.
The http://escholarship.tn.gov.in/ website is also given the section to apply online for income certificate in Tamil Nadu where you can fill your application form and get check the status in online portal.
More information which might help to make this process in Walajah can be obtained below.
More information which might help people.