Wikiprocedure > India > Tamil Nadu > Vellore > Walajah

Walajah - Apply for Division of Land

From Wikiprocedure
Jump to: navigation, search


This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Division of Land in Walajah.

  1. Fill up application in Form A with court fee worth 50 paise.
  2. Submit form to the Sub Divisional Officer or to the Tehsildar's Office in area along with all other requirements.
  3. The SDO will examine your proposal, and once all formalities are completed the officer will issue order of diversion.

Apply through e-Service centers or Common Service Centers (CSC)

  1. You can also approach the e-service centers or the CSC centers for availing this service.
  2. You can find the e-service centers in the municipality office or teshil office in your area.
  3. You can also find the e-service centers by providing appropriate information under the following link : E-Service Centers Link


Required Documents[edit]

  • Attested copy of recent Form F and map.
  • Affidavit stating right & interest over the land / details of excess possession of land, if any, declaration of purpose of intended alternative use, declaration regarding No Dues, encroachment,if any.
  • Aadhaar Card

Office Locations & Contacts[edit]

E-Service Centers
Following link provides you list of e-service centers in an area : E-Service Centers Link



Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.


  • Court fee worth 50 paise (for the form)


Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid.
e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever

Documents to Use[edit]

Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.    


Sample Documents[edit]

Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.

Processing Time[edit]

Please explain the processing your application.    

Related Videos[edit]

Tamil Nadu - Apply for Division Or Sub-Division of Land

தமிழ்நாடு - நிலம் பிரிவு அல்லது துணைப் பிரிவுக்கு விண்ணப்பித்தல்



You can apply for Diversion of Land to the Sub Divisional Officer or the concerned Tehsildar in your area.

Required Information[edit]

A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure.
1. Date of Birth.
2. City or County of Birth.


Need for the Document[edit]

Land Diversion happens when a land once set aside for a particular purpose is being used in a different way (i.e industrial land to residential)

Information which might help[edit]

Enter other informations which might help

Other uses of the Document/Certificate[edit]

Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate.
e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.

External Links[edit]

Place some external links which might help



More information which might help people in Walajah can be listed here.