Walajah - Apply for Demarcation of Land
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Demarcation of Land in Walajah.
- Go to the Tehsildar office in your area.
- Apply by affixing a Court-fee stamp of denomination of 2 rupees on your application.
- Submit your application along with all the required documents.
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Land documents (should get attestation in all copies from Gazetted Officer.)
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
- Tahsildar office in Chennai - http://www.justdial.com/Chennai/tahsildar-office
- Taluk office in Tirunelveli - http://www.justdial.com/Tirunelveli/taluk-office-%3Cnear%3E-tirunelveli-town/0462PX462-X462-001024413336-S2C5
- Tahsildar office in Madurai - http://www.justdial.com/Madurai/government-tahsildar-office-south-%3Cnear%3E-Arignar-Anna-Nagar/0452PX452-X452-100223114512-U6Y1
- Taluk office in Virudhunagar - http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Virudhunagar/Sattur/Taluk+Office/10oxJa7w/
- Taluk office in Coimbatore - http://www.justdial.com/Coimbatore/government-tahsildar-%3Cnear%3E-coimbatore-central/0422PX422-X422-100108151155-B2Z2, http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Coimbatore/Gopala+Puram/Tahsildar+Taluk+Office+For+South+Coimbatore/1kXKXaES/
- Taluk office in Salem - http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Salem/Mulluvadi/Special+Tahsildar+Office/D5k70MZu/
- Taluk office in Cudallore - http://www.justdial.com/Pondicherry/taluk-office-cuddalore-ho-%3Cnear%3E-Cuddalore-Ho/0413P413STD2701265)
- Taluk office in Dindigul - http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Dindigul/Usilampatti/Dindigul+Taluk+Office/1MRLhSKm/
You are eligible to apply for Demarcation of land if you own a land in your name.
- For house site Rs.10/-.
- Agricultural land up to 2 hectare Rs.25/-.
- Agricultural land between 2 hectares to 4 hectares Rs.50/-
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Tamil Nadu - Apply for Demarcation of Land - English
தமிழ்நாடு - தமிழ்நாட்டின் நிலப்பரப்புக்காக விண்ணப்பித்தல்
You can apply for Demarcation of Land by approaching the concerned Tehsildar in your area.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father's Name / Husband Name
- Residential Address
- Details of Land to be pointed out field boundary
Need for the Document
Demarcation is the act of creating a boundary around a place or thing, in this procedure it's land demarcation.
Information which might help
It is advisable to go to the Tehsildar's Office between 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Walajah can be listed here.