Difference between revisions of "Vikravandi - Apply for Permission for Petrol and Diesel License"
(Created page with "==Procedure== <br>This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Permission for Petrol and Diesel License in Vikravandi.<br><br> #Fill up application form "IX" appended to...")
Latest revision as of 05:37, 16 August 2019
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Permission for Petrol and Diesel License in Vikravandi.
- Fill up application form "IX" appended to Petroleum rules, 2002. Where the application is made in behalf of a company, the name and address of the company and the name of the manager or agent should be given and the application should be signed by him.
- Applicants may approach the Deputy Commissioners office to apply for a Petrol and Diesel License.
- The Applicant must submit the form along with all the required documents.
- Site Map of location of storage of petroleum Products.
- No objection certificate of the tenant if storage is intended to be carried out on the land of tenant other than the applicant.
- Recent copy of Map along with Form-F of the land where business is intended to be carried out.
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Please list down the office locations that can be approached for applying. External links can also be used specifying office locations.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Tamil Nadu - Apply for Permission for Petrol and Diesel License - English
தமிழ்நாடு - பெட்ரோல் மற்றும் டீசல் உரிமத்திற்கான அனுமதியினை விண்ணப்பிக்கவும் - தமிழ்
Applicants may approach the Deputy Commissioner, who is in charge of issuing Petrol and Diesel License.
- Applicants name, contact number and address.
- Situation of the premises where petroleum is to be stored.
- Quantity (in litres) of Petroleum proposed to be imported and stored.
- Quantity in litres of petroleum already stored in premises.
- Number of the license held for the premises and the full name of the holder of the licence.
Need for the Document
Petroleum Rule 2002, sets rules to be followed regarding importation, transport, storage, refining and testing of petrol products.
A person wishing to obtain or renew a licence under these rules shall submit an application in writing to the authority empowered to grant such licence.
To know more: http://peso.gov.in/Petroleum_rule.aspx
Information which might help
It is advisable to go to the Deputy Commissioners Office between 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Petroleum Rules, 2002: http://peso.gov.in/Petroleum_rule.aspx
More information which might help people in Vikravandi can be listed here.