Venezuela - Register of Birth
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Visit the nearest nearest Civil Registry office.
- Bring the necessary documents for the registration.
- Requirements for registration of births in health facilities
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Original and photocopy of identity card or respondents.
- Original and photocopy of the identity of the father and the mother.
- Original and photocopy of the identity card two adult witnesses.
- Requirements for registration of extra-hospital births
- Affidavit midwife or midwife, or a person who attended the birth.
- Certification issued by the Common Council's birthplace.
- Affidavit with the registrar or the civil register of two witnesses, seniors and Venezuelan national attesting to the occurrence of birth.
- Lapses for Birth Registration
- Births in Health Centers Vital Records Unit: Immediate.
- Births in health facilities where there are no civil registration units or non-hospital births: Up to 90 days.
- After 90 days after birth without performing the registration in the Registry Office, previously the Council should go Protection of Children and Adolescents to request Extemporaneous Statement Report, which must accompany the requirements to perform the inscription in the Civil Registry Unit.
- Requirements for registration of births abroad
- Birth certificate or birth certificate issued by the competent local authority in the country where the birth occurred, duly apostilled or legalized and translated by an interpreter public, if applicable.
- Passport Venezuelan parents.
- Birth of Venezuelan parents or identifying any record log data when it is not possible to supply.
- Photocopy of the identity card of the parent Venezuelan by birth, if any.
- A photocopy of the identity document of the foreign parent, if any.
- A photocopy of the identification document of two witnesses.
Office Locations & Contacts
Offices and Units of the Civil Registry - http://www.cne.gob.ve/registrocivil/index.php/directorio_de_oficinas
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This page contains information on how to register birth in Venezuela.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.