Venezuela - Register a Marriage
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Visit the nearest Civil Registry office.
- Bring the necessary documents.
- Original and photocopy of the identity of the parties.
- Birth of the parties.
- Original and photocopy of the identity document of the person or persons whose consent was necessary.
- Authorization of their legal representatives, if teenagers, women over 14 years old and male over 16 years of age.
- Final judgment of divorce or annulment of marriage, as appropriate, one or both parties.
- Death Certificate of the deceased spouse in case of a second or subsequent marriage.
- Birth of sons and daughters who will be recognized at the event.
- Original and copy of appointment of Guardian Ad-hoc by the Court of Protection of Children and Adolescents in the event that one or both spouses have children or underage daughters.
- Special Power, if the marriage is by proxy or authorized officer.
- Affidavit having no impediment to marriage.
- Betrothal Act duly signed by the parties.
Office Locations & Contacts
Offices and Units of the Civil Registry - http://www.cne.gob.ve/registrocivil/index.php/directorio_de_oficinas
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
The marriage will be held by the following officers
- The Mayor or Mayor, or the civil servant they authorize.
- The civil registrar or register.
- The captains or captains Venezuelan flag vessels within or outside the territory of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This page contains information on how to register a marriage in Venezuela.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.