Vellore - Renew State Employment Card
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Renew State Employment Card in Vellore.
- To renew the employment card, please go to the respective Employment exchange registration office where the employment card was obtained or the applicable office of your area(may be due to any modification in administration).
- Link for List of Employment exchanges with contact information: link for district Select district option from the left part of the screen. In the given page please select the name of the district to reach respective district page. Here select the hyperlink for respective portal. In the district portal please select “DEPARTMENTS> Employment Exchange/Employment“ for contact details.
- Please produce your original Employment card and also other documents as per requirement to the counter staff.
- The counter staff will look for the renewal period eligibility and if it is valid to renew, then the staff will process the renewal.
- Applicant will get the renewed card as per schedule.
- Please visit State Employment Exchange website for online registration:Online Login
- Please select “Renewal” option on the left part of the screen.
- A pop-up for login will prompt user to enter the credentials as appropriate and hit the “Arrow” icon to login.
- A new screen will be provided. Please select “Update profile” icon at the top and select “Renewal” and then choose “Candidate renewal” option from dropdown list.
- User will get renewal details. Please fill in the details as appropriate and click the “Renew” button to renew.
- Once the above process is over please click on the home button provided at the top of the page.
- User will get a page with “Print id card” option to print the card.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card in original.
- Aadhaar card.
- Mobile number.
- Email Id (if available).
- Any documents pertaining to additional qualification that needs to be included.
- Passport size photograph of applicant (please take 5 copies).
- If the above documents are to be supported by report of applicable authorities, please provide as required.
- All original and copy of original with self attestation as advised by respective authorities to be submitted as per requirement.
- Apart from the above documents authorities may ask to submit additional information or documents. Please provide them for processing.
Office Locations & Contacts
Professional and Executive Employment Office District Employment Office Building:
Thiru -vi-ka Industrial Estate,
Email: [email protected]
Link for important details:link for district Select district option from the left part of the screen. In the given page please select the name of the district to reach respective district page. Here select the hyperlink for respective portal. In the district portal please select “DEPARTMENTS> Employment Exchange/Employment“ for contact details.
- The candidate should have an existing valid Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Renewal of Employment Exchange Registration Card should be within the renewal period.
There is no fee.
If you register your education qualification with the employment exchange it is valid for three years. Once in every three years you need to renew Employment registration.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Same day process
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
The candidate can register his/her name in the concerned District Employment Exchange within whose jurisdiction his/ her place of residence is situated.
- Valid employment card number
- Mobile number
Need for the Document
- Eligible candidate with valid registration need to renew their employment card as per the tenure mentioned.
- Any citizen of India is eligible for Registration at an Employment Exchange for assistance in securing Employment/job. There is no necessity to verify the employment /under employment / unemployment status of the applicant.
- The Departments of Employment in various States of India allow unemployed educated youth residing in the respective States to pre-register for impending job vacancies occurring in different sectors of that State.
- Candidates who possess educational qualifications other than those of professional and executive standards can register their educational qualifications with the respective Employment Exchanges in their districts
Information which might help
- No candidate will be allowed to register at more than one employment exchange
- Whenever government vacancies are announced, list of registered members with suitable educational profiles are forwarded to respective employers for consideration.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.