Vellore - Renew Motor Vehicle Driver License from Other State
Revision as of 10:09, 26 January 2018 by Wesley (Created page with "==Procedure== #Obtain the Medical certificate. #Fill up application Form 9. #Submit application along with all the necessary documents to the licensing authority and pay the f...")
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Obtain the Medical certificate.
- Fill up application Form 9.
- Submit application along with all the necessary documents to the licensing authority and pay the fee.
- Form 9 (Application form with photograph)
- Form 1 (Medical certificate from MBBS Doctor with photograph)
- NOC from concerned Licensing Authority
- 3 copies of recent photographs (5 Cms X 6 Cms)
- Proof of Residence, like:
- Ration Card with Affidavit
- Voters Identity Card
- Certified Copy of Voter List
- Life Insurance Policy at least six months old
- Valid Passport
- Employers certificate in case of Central Govt./State Govt./Local bodies supported by attested copy of Identity Card
Following documents accepted as proof of Address supported by Affidavit attested by Public Notary /Magistrate.
- Telephone Bil
- Electricity Charges
- Water Charges Bill.
- Sr. Citizen Identity Card issued by Social Welfare Department
- Identity Card issued to the Ex-serviceman, by the Zila Sanik Board
- Certificate of Registration of Firm
- Certificate of Registration & Firm by the Sales Tax Department
- Income Tax Return
- Service Tax Return
- Certificate issued by the Hostel Wardens in case of students residing in Hostels 11.
- Marriage certificate by the Registrar of Marriages
- Residence certificate issued by the State Administration
- Rent deed / Rent Agreement
- Police Report from the concerned SHO
- Employer certificate in case of Private Limited companies with identity card
- House Allotment letter issued by the Govt. Department
- Ownership letter issued by the Estate Office.
Note : Please bring original documents whose photocopies have been attached with the file.
Office Locations & Contacts
Please list down the office locations that can be approached for applying. External links can also be used specifying office locations.
- All holders of valid driving license from other states.
Renewal of Driving License - 200 INR
Renewal of Driving License after grace period - 300 INR
License to drive a Non-Transport Vehicle is valid for 20 years from the date of issue or until the holder attains the age of 50 years, whichever is earlier. After that, the License is renewed every 5 years.
Transport Vehicle License is valid for a period of 3 years from the date of issue or renewal.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
21 days after issue of notice
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
You can renew your license at the Office of Registering & Licensing Authority
- Name of Applicant
- License number
- Date of Issue
- Licensing Authority by which the license was renewed
- No. and date of renewal
- Class of vehicles authorized to be driven
- Date of vehicles authorized to be driven
- Vehicles authorized to be driven
- Present Address
- Son/Wife/Daughter of
- Permanent Address
- Temporary Address
- Official Address
- Date of Birth
- Identification Mark
Need for the Document
As per Motor Vehicle Act 1988, a valid Driving License is necessary to drive any motor vehicle on public roads.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.