Vellore - Register or Get License for Soil Testing Laboratory
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Register or Get License for Soil Testing Laboratory in Vellore.
- To register and set up a Soil Testing Laboratory, Applicant shall approach the District Agriculture Officer to submit the application. Contact details are listed below under the “office locations and contacts” section
- You have to submit an Application to the District Agriculture Officer.
- Application format can be found on the following link: Link scroll down, the application format is listed under Annexure IV.
- Download the Application as mentioned in Annexure IV and fill up your details.
- Please make sure you have all the required documents that are listed under the Required Document” section of this page.
- The applicant should present the duly filled application form and documents to the District Agriculture Officer.
- After the application is processed and shortlisted (based on eligibility criteria), it is sent to the State Directorate of Agriculture for shortlisting.
- The State Directorate recommends shortlisted applications to the DAC&FW for recommendation and approval.
- The approved applicants are selected to set up Soil testing labs under the Government scheme.
- The District Agriculture Officer will inform the selected applicants about the further procedure related to Documentation, Funds and testing.
- To register and set up a Soil Testing Laboratory online, please visit the following link: Link
- On the given page, Fill up the details and click on “submit”
- Once your application is submitted and processed, the shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview. (The applicants will be selected according to the eligibility criteria and Interview)
- Selected applicants will undergo two months training under the Agriclinic scheme.
- On successful completion of training and submission of Detailed Project Report for Financial assistance. The applicant can set up a Soil Testing Laboratory with the assistance of the Agriclinic scheme.
- Once the Soil Testing Lab is established, the applicant will receive a Certificate of recognition under the Agriclinic Scheme.
Note: Call for Application is made under the scheme in local newspapers, television and Government portals on a regular basis. Selected applicants receive training, funds and mentorship under the Agriclinic scheme to set up Soil Testing labs at district and village level.
- Bio Data of the Applicant
- Application form(as mentioned in Annexure IV)
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Address proof
- Degree certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Bank Account details
Office Locations & Contacts
Chepauk, Chennai - 600 005
PBX.28583323, 28583373 and 28583423
Email: [email protected]
Link for District Officer Contact details: Link
Agriclinic and Agribusiness Centres contact details: Link
- A Graduate in Agriculture and allied subjects from SAUs/Central Agricultural Universities/ Universities recognized by ICAR/UGC.
- Diploma (with at least 50% marks)/Post Graduate Diploma holders in Agriculture and Allied Departments and State Departments.
- Diploma in Agriculture and allied subjects offered by other agencies are also considered subject to approval of Department of Agriculture, Government of India and State Government.
- A Biological Science graduate with Post graduation in Agriculture and allied subjects.
- Degree and Diploma courses recognized by UGC having more than 60 % of the course content in Agriculture and allied subjects.
- Agriculture related courses at Intermediate level, with at least 55% marks.
Selected candidates have to pay an Application fee of Rs.500 to the Officer in Charge of Training Program.
Selected Applicant has to submit a Bond for running labs for at least 2 cycles i.e. at least 4 years
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Selection and approval procedure can take time up to 30 days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- The beneficiary/ applicant entrepreneur can be youth from Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana village
Need for the Document
- The Certificate entitles the applicant to be recognised by the Development Departments in supplementing the efforts of public extension services.
- The Certificate also makes applicant eligible for Refresher trainings and Credit support under the scheme.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.