Vellore - Register as Farmer (Farmer ID Card)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Register as Farmer (Farmer ID Card) in Vellore.
- Applicant shall approach their block level assistant agriculture officer or Zonal agriculture office (ZAO) or the designated authority as per respective state.
- Link for contact details : State Contacts use the contact information to locate the respective office address
- Please go to the respective office. Get the application form Or write on a plain A4 sheet as advised.
- Submit your completed application along with Xerox of all documents as mentioned in the required documents section of this page.
- Authorities will check the submitted details. If all are in place, application will be accepted.
- Applicant shall make payment as applicable as per requirement if any. Applicant will be issued an acknowledgement for the submission of application form.
- This application after acceptance will be processed further.
- Verification and inspection of submitted application details, documents and land will be carried out by designated authority.
- Based on the verification and inspection report the issuing authority will sanction the card.
- Applicant will get information and intimation from department on the registered mobile number.
- As intimated, applicant shall go to the respective office for collection of Identity card or it will be delivered as per applicable norms.
Apply through mkisan
- Please use the following link: Apply Online
- In the given page please enter your mobile number at the prompted space and click “Proceed” button.
- Applicant will reach “Farmer Registration Form” page.
- Please complete the prompted details as appropriate. Once all the page requirements are completed please click “Submit” button.
- Applicant will receive a OTP in their registered mobile number. Please enter the received OTP at the prompted space in the resulting “Submit” button.
- A popup message “Record has been submitted successfully” will be displayed. Please click “OK” button.
- This online application will be processed further. Applicant will get notification in the registered mobile number. Follow the department guidelines to get the Identity card.
- Applicants are advised to adhere to their respective state norms with respect to the land size.
- Application form
- Photocopy of Voter Identity card
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook (Front Page)
- Ration Card
- Applicant passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar card
- Land document or survey number
- Certificate from Headman/applicable authority certifying that the farmer has agricultural land
- Apart from the above documents authorities may ask to submit additional information or documents. Please provide them for processing.
Office Locations & Contacts
Director of Agriculture,
Department of agriculture,
Kamarajar salai, Triplicane,
Tamil Nadu – 600005.
Phone: +91 044-28524894.
Link for Contact: Agrisnet
- Applicant should be a farmer
- Applicant must be a resident of the state
- Citizen of India
Applicant shall pay the required fees as authorities quote.
As mentioned on the card.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Farmer’s Name
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Address (Village/Ward, Door No/House No)
- Locality/Land Mark
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Applicant should furnish land details as given below :
- Survey No
- Land Type
- The extent of Land and Land Units
Need for the Document
- Farmer Identity card is obtained by a farmer in order to get discounts and benefits of Government scheme which is available only for farmers.
Information which might help
- Avoid using fabricated documents to avail this opportunity as it is punishable.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.