Vellore - Obtain a Liquor Posession Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Fill up and submit application addressed to the Excise & Taxation Officer
- Also submit along with the application form proof of age and residence.
- Pay necessary fees.
- Application addressed to the Excise & Taxation Officer (Excise)
- Treasury receipt of Rs.2000/- (in case of permit of life-time) and Rs.200/- (in case of permit for one year), deposited under head 039-State Excise.
- Proof of Age (more than 25 years of age)
- Proof of Residence (copy of Driving License, Ration Card, Voter Card, Passport etc.)
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Please list down the office locations that can be approached for applying. External links can also be used specifying office locations.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
- Life-Time Permit Rs.2000/-
- Permit for 1 year Rs.200/-
Types of Permit:
- Permit Valid for 1 year
- Life-time Permit
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Issued within one day of receipt of application.
Tamil Nadu - Obtain A Liquor Posession Permit
தமிழ்நாடு - மதுபானம் வைத்திருத்தல் அனுமதி
The Excise & Taxation Department is a revenue department and it is in charge of issuing Liquor Possession Permits.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Following procedure explains about obtaining a Liquor Posession Permit.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.