Vellore - Obtain a Life Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain a Life Certificate in Vellore.
Apply in person:
- To obtain a Life certificate the applicant has to approach in-person to the nearest Pay and Accounts Office.
- In the Pay and Accounts office the applicant is required to place their signature in a register and an application form for Life Certificate will be provided.
- If the applicant is not in a position to physically appear to sign in the register, Applicants relative on his behalf can represent.
- The applicant has to complete the Life Certificate application form and get it attested from a gazette officer (a person working in government organization and has the authority to attest) near your location.
- The gazette officer attested Life Certificate application form is used as a Life Certificate.
- Following link provides contact details of Pay and Accounts office in Tamilnadu: Contacts List
Through Jeevan Pramaan:
- One can register in Jeevan Pramaan to get access for Digital Life Certificate for Pensioner
- Link for Jeevan Pramaan: Online Link
- Jeevan Pramaan uses the Aadhaar platform and biometric authentication of the pensioner.
- A successful authentication generates the Digital Life Certificate which gets stored in the Life Certificate Repository. The Pension Disbursing Agencies can access the certificate on-line
- Aadhaar card
- ID card of the applicant
- Proof of age
- Residential Proof
- Pan card (For Monthly Pension above Rs.15,000 per month)
- Application form Template :Application form
Office Locations & Contacts
- Those, who benefits the government schemes through government and other agencies
- Pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organizations can take benefit of this facility.
For getting attestation from gazette officer / medical officer one has to pay the applicable charges as claimed
Valid for one year and has to be renewed every year
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Once the application is filled in, the attestation can be obtained on the same day.
Tamil Nadu - Obtain A Life Certificate
தமிழ்நாடு - லைஃப் சான்றிதழ் பெறுதல்
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information related to obtaining a life certificate in India. This certificate is normally used as a proof to make sure the person mentioned in the Life Certificate is alive.
Information which might help
Enter other information which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.