Vellore - Obtain Liquor Possession Permit for serving in Special occassions
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Fill up and submit application addressed to the Excise & Taxation Officer (Excise)
- Also submit along with the application form the booking or reservation slip where the function is to be held.
- Pay necessary fees.
- Application addressed to Excise & Taxation Officer (Excise)
- Treasury receipt of rs.1000/- (Per day), to be deposited under head 039-State Excise.
- Booking/reservation slip of the place where function is to be organized or alternatively printed invitation card.
- Aadhaar Card
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
Please list down the office locations that can be approached for applying. External links can also be used specifying office locations.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
- rs.1000/- (Per day)
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Issued within one day of receipt of application.
Advertise On This Page
Tamil Nadu - Obtain A Liquor Posession Permit
தமிழ்நாடு - மதுபானம் வைத்திருத்தல் அனுமதி
The Excise & Taxation Department is a revenue department and it is in charge of issuing Liquor Possession Permits.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A special permit in form L-42 is required for serving liquor by an individual to his guests on some special occasion or function organized in a Hotel, Community Centre or any other place booked/used for holding a function.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.