Vellore - Obtain Certified Copy for Plus Two MarkList
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain Certified Copy for Plus Two MarkList in Vellore.
- Fill up the application form in the prescribed form.
- Link for application form: HSC Form
- Applicant should obtain a declaration from the thasildhar or from the gazette officer to authenticate the applicant to obtain certified copy of mark sheet.
- Please make the payment for the charges to the treasury and include the Chelan.
- Submit the application form at the school where you studied last along with the Chelan and authentication signed letter.
- From the school you application will be forwarded to the concerned D.E.O. after it has been counter signed by the Head Master/Head Mistress of the school.
- The request will be processed at the D.E.O.
- You will be informed to collect the certificate on a particular date from the school head master.
Direct Private candidates
Instruction to be followed by the candidate who had appeared for XII std privately after completing X Std.
- The applicant should fill the same application correctly.
- Submit the Chelan, Authentication letter along with the filled application.
- The application should be endorsed and certified by the Head of Institution where last studied.
- The D.E.O department will process the application.
- Certified copy will be prepared by this office and sent directly to the candidate.
- Application form
- Authentication from the officials.(certified by the thasidhar/gazette officer)
- Self declaration
- Aadhaar Card
- Mark sheet
Office Locations & Contacts
Directorate of Government Examinations:
DPI Campus,College Road ,
Link for contact information: Directorate of government Examination
- Students who have completed their plus two and obtained original mark sheet are eligible to apply for their lost or damages plus two mark sheet.
- A fee of Rs. 305/- for the first time
- A fee of Rs. 405/- for the second time
Remittance of fess should only be made through the treasury or State Bank of India.
Note: Postal Order or Bankers Cheque are not accepted.
Certified Copy of Mark List is only valid for short time duration.
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
You will get certified mark sheet at your address within 1 month time
Tamil Nadu - Obtain Duplicate or Certified Copy for Plus Two MarkList - In English
தமிழ்நாடு - பிளஸ் டூ மார்க் லிஸ்டிற்கான சான்றளிக்கப்பட்ட நகல் பெறவும் - தமிழ்
- Candidates can get the Certified Copy of Mark List in case of loss of certificate or destroyed by flood or fire.
- Certified Copy of Mark List is only valid for short time duration (Note: Duplicate Certificate is valid for ever).
- Immediately on loss of original mark sheet the candidate must lodge a complaint in the nearest Police Station. If the mark sheet is not traceable, the candidate should obtain a non-traceable certificate from the Police.
- Based on the above Non-traceable certificate, loss certificate from the Tahsildar concerned may be obtained.
- If the mark sheet is totally destroyed by flood or fire, a certificate to the effect has to be obtained from the Tahsildar concerned.
- If the mark sheet is partially damaged and cannot be used, the same should be enclosed with the application for duplicate. In this case there is no need to get non-traceable certificate from Police or from Tahsildar.
- Instruction to obtain certified copy of plus two Mark sheet
- Application should be in the prescribed form.
- Application should be filled in by the applicant only.
- Candidates should remit a fee of Rs.305/- for the first time and Rs. 405/- for the second time by Challan through the treasury or State Bank of India.
- Fee remittance will not be accepted through Postal Order or Bankers Cheque.
- The filled in application should be endorsed by Head master / Head mistress of the school in which the applicant last studied.
- A self-addressed envelope with Rs. 30/- stamp affixed should be enclosed with the application.
- Certified copy of the Mark List will be sent directly to the candidate in the enclosed self-addressed envelope.
- The name of the school where candidate studied and the marks obtained will only be written in the certified copy Mark Sheet. Date of Birth will not be given.
- A fee Rs. 55/- in addition, by Chelan should be paid to obtain a copy of Date of Birth.
- The Head of the school should endorse and send the application enclosed with Chelan and self addressed envelope to the Secretary, Directorate of Govt. examinations Chennai 6.
- NECESSARY ENCLOSURES
- Challan Number
- Certificate regarding loss of the Original Plus two mark sheet
- Extract of the First page of the plus two mark sheet. (to be issued by the Headmaster concerned).
- Declaration by the candidates separately
- The application should invariably mention the roll No. years and centres at which he appeared for the Examinations. If, the Roll Nos. are not available at least year and centres should be furnished
- The application with all its enclosures should be submitted to this office through the Headmaster/Headmistress of the school where he/she studied and the District Educational officer concerned.
- Name of the applicant
- Address of the applicant
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- School where the applicant last Studied
- Serial number of the original plus two mark list
- No. of times the applicant appeared for the plus two public examinations with the month and year of the examination and the register Number assigned to each appearance.
Need for the Document
The Higher secondary (Plus Two) mark sheet obtained by a student on successful completion of an examination at the end of study at the Higher secondary schooling level. If your plus two mark sheet is lost or damaged then you can apply for a certified copy of plus two mark sheet at Directorate of Government Examination, Government of Tamil Nadu.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.