Vellore - Obtain Certificate for Relatives of Deceased Person
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Approach the concerned Tehsildar office in your area.
- Your application for the certificate may be written in plain paper submitted at the Tehsildar's office along with all the required documents.
- Once the Tehsildar's office has verified and are satisfied with the facts and documents submitted to them, they will issue the certificate.
- Death Certificate of the deceased.
- Affidavit copy giving details of surviving descendants of deceased person.
- Proof of residence.
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Please list down the office locations that can be approached for applying. External links can also be used specifying office locations.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Tamil Nadu - Obtain Certificate For Relatives Of Deceased Person
தமிழ்நாடு - இறந்தவரின் உறவினர்களுக்கான சான்றிதழ் பெறுதல்
You may get your "Certificate for Surviving Family Members of a Deceased Person" from the concerned Tehsildar in your area.
- Details of deceased person (i.e. name, age, address)
- Details of surviving members of deceased, their ages and relationship with the deceased.
- Purpose for which the certificate is required.
Need for the Document
Surviving family members of the deceased are often required to produce "Certificate for Relatives of Deceased Person" for the purpose of settlement of claims.
Information which might help
It is advisable to go to the Tehsildar's Office between 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.