Vellore - Apply to get Employee (Job) Verification
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply to get Employee (Job) Verification in Vellore.
- To apply for an Employee Verification In-Person, get the Employee Verification form from the nearest police station in Vellore TN Police Stations
- In the procured form, fill the required details of the employee.
- Fill the required details of the Employer.
- Fill the detail of anyone of the following ID Proof of the employee: Passport, Driving Licence, Arms Licence, Ration card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Affix the Passport size photograph of the employee in the space given.
- Get the Consent Letter filled by the employee and attach it with the application form along with the Photo ID proofs Consent Letter Template
- Duly sign the form and submit the form at the nearest Police Station.
- Pay the required processing fee.
- Receive the acknowledgement receipt and keep it safe for further reference.
- Follow up to know the status of your report, and visit the Police Station to get the report once it is ready.
- Note: Make sure you carry the original Id proofs with you for cross verification.
- To apply for an Employee Verification online, visit the Vellore Police Verification services from the link:Apply Online
- In the displayed webpage, from the given service types, select “Job Verification”.
- Fill your mobile number, secure code and click the Send OTP option.
- In the given new window, fill the OTP received in phone. Fill the secure code and click on submit.
- A new window will show up asking for the employer’s details. Fill all your details in the given window.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Govt. issued ID with size of Max. 50KB - PNG/JPEG Format.
- Check the details filled for any correction before you continue.
- Save the details and select continue a new window will pop up asking for the details of the “Person to be verified”.
- Fill the required details of the employee.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the specified file size and format. (Check required documents section for further details)
- Check the details filled for any correction before you submit the form. Submitted forms cannot be altered.
- Pay the required Processing fee in the new window.
- Pay the fee using a mode of payment viz. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Your application will now be processed and the police will make verifications to create a Report.
- To view the status of your application, select the given link and enter your mobile number, secure code and click the Send OTP option. After receiving your OTP, enter the OTP and enter the new secure code. The download link for the report will appear in the “View Status” webpage once your report is ready. View Status
- The Report will also be sent to the applicant’s registered E-Mail ID and it could be downloaded from there.
- You do not have to visit a police station to get the report.
Documents of the Employee.
- Passport size photo
- Any Govt. Issued Photo Id proof and Residence Proofs
- Consent Letter from the person to be verified - Could be downloaded online and must be filled by the employee (100KB- Pdf Format for online application)
- Forwarding letter of the Organization.
Document of the employer
- Any Govt. Issued Photo Id proof and Residence Proof
- Company issued ID
- Acceptable Photo ID and Residence Proofs:
- Aadhaar card
- Driving Licence
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
Office Locations & Contacts
You could access the list of Police stations and their contact details from the link: TN Police Stations
- Employers residing in Tamil Nadu.
- Persons who have consented for verification.
- The Employee should be 18 years and above.
- For Individuals - Rs. 500/- per application
- For Private Institutions/Companies – Rs. 1000/- per application.
- There is no validity period for this Verification Report.
- It solely depends on the person/authority accepting the Verification Report.
- The certificate stands null and void in case the employee indulges in any criminal activities.
Documents to Use
- Consent letter template for online application:Consent Letter Template
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- The processing usually takes 15 days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Make sure you mention valid details while applying for the Verification. Your application could get cancelled if the details furnished are not valid.
- Be available, if the applicant is asked to visit the police station for verification.
- In case of any delay in processing the online application, you could approach the concerned SP/COP through the “Feedback” option under the Police Verification Services.
Details of the Employee
- Guardian’s Name
- Guardian’s relation type
- Employee’s Date of Birth
- Aadhaar No.
- Address details
- Police Station
- Email Id
- Mobile No.
Details of the Employer
- Indenting Department and Office
- Mobile No.
- Reference Date and No.
- Address Details
- Processing location
- Email Id
Need for the Document
- While hiring a person, it is highly advisable to verify the antecedent of the person with police before employing them.
- This verification also helps you know if any criminal records were registered against the person hired and if he/she has a shady character.
Information which might help
- When one applies for such verification, the police verifies the submitted information and the employee’s details are stored with the police.
- This protects the employee from involving in any criminal activities in the near future.
- Usually, in the event of a crime, the police would be left with zero information about the employee's details. However, the information gained through the employee registration process would help the police to track such crimes.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
FAQ for Employee Verification:More Info.
More information which might help to make this process in Vellore can be obtained below.
*The police would call the employee for clarifications.
- The employee might also be asked to visit the Police station.