Vellore - Apply for Widow Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Widow Certificate in Vellore.
- To apply for Widow Certificate, you have to approach the Revenue department.
- To know the contact details click on the following link : Contact link
- You can approach the revenue department authorities for form or write it on the A4 sheet.
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply for Widow Certificate by checking the Eligibility criteria provided under “Eligibility” Section of this page.
- Attach all the Required Documents as mentioned in the Required Documents section along with the form.
- Fill the form with all the necessary details and Submit the form to the concerned officer In-charge in the Revenue Department.
- Pay the appropriate as quoted by the authorities.
- The will provide an acknowledgement receipt. keep it safely for your Future Reference.
- You will get the Notification as soon as the Certificate get’s ready.
- Now you can go to the office and collect the Widow Certificate.
Apply Online through e-seiva:
- Visit the e-seiva through this link link
- After visiting the Webpage Click on the “Citizen Login” tab located on the right side of the page.
- If your are a existing user Login using your Username, Password and enter the Captcha code mentioned there and click on the “login” button.
- Else Click on the “Login with mobile number option” enter your Mobile number and click on the “Generate OTP” you will receive OTP enter the OTP and Click “Verify” button.
- If you are new user click on the “New User? SignUp here” Option. Now enter all the required informations and click on the “SignUp” Button.
- Now Login using your Username, Password and enter the Captcha code mentioned there and click on the “login” button.
- Now e-seiva Dashboard will appear. Now click on the Services on the left panel.
- Click on Revenue Department. Now Click on REV-109 Widow Certificate.
- In the next page click on the “Proceed” Button.
- Applicant Search form will appear. An applicant can apply for the Widow Certificate provided, If they are having a unique CAN number.
- In the form enter the CAN number and click search after searching it will show your details. Now select it.
- Now enter your mobile number and click “Generate OTP” after entering the OTP Click “Confirm OTP” and Finally Click on the “Proceed” Button. You can modify CAN details of the applicant by clicking on the Edit CAN Detail button.
- If the applicant doesn’t have a unique CAN Number, they must register for CAN to access the application form for Widow Certificate.
- Details of the applicant will appear pre-filled in the form. These details are non-editable.You need to enter the Spouse's Name if it has not been entered while the CAN registration. Also, enter Date of Marriage, Date of Death and Death Certificate Number.
- Next all your details will appear under Applicant Details, Current Address, Permanent Address and Contact Details which are non-editable.
- Now after filling and checking everything click on the “Proceed” Button.
- Now you need to Upload all the required documents mentioned. Click on the ‘Download Self declaration form’ and download the form and Sign in the form and Scan it. Next Upload all the required documents which are Mandatory With the help of “Add” and “Upload” options.
- ‘Upload’ button will appear once you browse and add a document. Uploaded documents will be shown at the bottom. You may remove any uploaded document using the cross sign.
- After uploading documents click on the “Make Payment” option. Now payment details and total amount will appear click on the ‘I agree to terms and Conditions’ click on the “Make payment” and select you preferable payment method and Make Payment.
- After Paying you will receive and Acknowledgement receipt. Print the receipt for Future Reference.
- Soon, they revenue department will approve your certificate and they will notify you.
- You can download the widow certificate online.
- Applicant Photo
- Ration Card/ Address Proof
- Death Certificate of Husband
- Marriage Registration certificate or any other documents to prove marriage
- Self Declaration of Applicant
- Other Documents
Office Locations & Contacts
Revenue department :
Contact link : Contact link
- A woman who has lost her spouse by death and has not married again.
- It is valid forever.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
- It takes 7 to 20 days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- An applicant can apply for the Widow Certificate provided she is having a unique CAN number.
- If the applicant doesn't have a unique CAN Number, she must register for CAN to access the application form for Widow Certificate.
- User must have valid username and password.
- Make relevant and correct entries only.
- Recheck the entries before clicking on Submit button.
- Mandatory fields cannot be left blank.
- Mandatory/Optional documents should be attached as per requirement.
- Do not make false entries.
- Name of the Widow.
- E-mail Id.
- Phone number.
- CAN Number.
Need for the Document
- A widow certificate is provided by the state government as a proof to widow women that her husband is not alive.
- A widow certificate is used by many governments or private sector or Health Insurance Bima Policy companies, to provide financial support to the widow woman.
- It is also used to transfer his husband’s property and lands.
- It is also beneficial for availing various types of Pension.
Information which might help
- Carry all the necessary documents.
- Make a photocopy of your filled form for future reference.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.