Vellore - Apply for Unemployment Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Unemployment Certificate in Vellore.
The Unemployment Certificate is required by the unemployed youth for self-employment, availing bank loans, etc.
- Please go to the respective revenue department office for your area and enquire the authorities for applying unemployment certificate.
- link for district Select district option from the left part of the screen. In the given page please select the name of the district to reach respective district page. Here select the hyperlink for respective portal. In the district portal please select “DIRECTORY > PUBLIC UTILITIES > Municipalities “ or “DIRECTORY > Contact Directory” or “ABOUT DISTRICT > ADMINISTRATIVE SETUP > Revenue Administration” option for contact details.
- Obtain the application form from the respective counter or write in a plain paper.
- Please submit the completed application form along with required documents to the staff at the receiving desk.
- The submitted application form and documents will be verified by the authorities.
- If all are OK, authority will process the application.
- Applicant will get the certificate after internal processing as per notified tome as per applicable norms.
Apply online - e-Sevai Services for Citizen
- Use the following link to e-sevai portal to apply income certificate. Link: E-sevai
- Applicant shall login using the credentials and page prompts and hit “login”. If new user, then select “Signup here” under login to register and then apply.
- Once login please select “services” option provided on the left part of the screen.
- In the resulting screen please select “Revenue department” from the department wise session.
- A set of options will be provided. Please select “Unemployment certificate” option
- Go through the instructions and click select “proceed” button.
- Online application form page will be provided. Please complete the page prompts as appropriate and hit the appropriate button to validate.
- Once all the above steps are over please select “Register” button.
- user will get acknowledgement for the application submitted.
- This application will be processed by the respective department to issue unemployment certificate.
- Application form
- Original Employment Exchange Registration Card (To be shown) and attested copy of the same to be submitted at the time of applying for Unemployment Certificate.
- 2 copies of Self attested recent Passport size photographs.
- Aadhaar card.
- Mobile number.
- Email Id (if available).
- Any other document to claim benefits offered by respective state government as advised by authorities.
- Note : Please show above mentioned documents in original and attested copies thereof (to be submitted) at the time of applying.
Office Locations & Contacts
Greater Chennai Corporation:
Sydenhams Rd, Kannappar Thidal,
Periyamet, Chennai – 600003,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Ph : +91 044-25619300 / 044-25384438
e-mail : [email protected]
Fax : 25383962.
- To get Unemployment Certificate from Employment Exchanges of the respective state, the candidate must have registered his/her name in the concerned Employment Exchange.
- The Registration of the candidate must be valid.
- Candidate registered in Employment Exchange and remain unemployed for 5 years or the number of years as fixed by government
No fees required
This certificate will be valid till the unemployment certificate holder gets employed and shall surrender the said issued certificate to the issuing authority
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
The candidate can register his/her name in the concerned District Employment Exchange within whose jurisdiction his/ her place of residence is situated.
- Valid employment registration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Need for the Document
- Any citizen of India is eligible for Registration at an Employment Exchange for assistance in securing Employment/job. There is no necessity to verify the employment /under employment / unemployment status of the applicant.
- The Departments of Employment in various States of India allow unemployed educated youth residing in the respective States to pre-register for impending job vacancies occurring in different sectors of that State.
- This certificate will be required by unemployed youths holding valid employment registration card for self-employment and to avail bank loan to start their business.
Information which might help
- No candidate shall be allowed to register at more than one employment exchange
- Please take original valid employment registration card while applying.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.