Vellore - Apply for Medical Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To get an application form for medical certificate, you can download from website.
- Fill in the application form and attach a passport size photograph.
- Go to a medical officer to examine you and to complete the medical certificate.
- Submit the form to the concerned authority where it is required.
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Please list down the office locations that can be approched for applying. External links can also be used specifying office locations.
Medical certificate is a requirement to those who wants to obtain a driver's license and other official documents.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Tamil Nadu - Apply for Medical Certificate
தமிழ்நாடு - மருத்துவ சான்றிதழை விண்ணப்பிக்கவும்
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- name of the applicant
- identification marks
- name and designation of the medical practitioner
- registration number of the medical officer
- signature of the medical officer
Need for the Document
A medical certificate (also known as doctor's certificate) is a statement from a physician or other health care provider that attests to the result of a medical examination of a patient. It can serve as a "sick note" (documentation that an employee is unfit for work) or evidence of a health condition.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.