Vellore - Apply for CessPool (Septic Tank, Sewerage) Cleaning Service
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for CessPool (Septic Tank, Sewerage) Cleaning Service in Vellore.
Book through Phone call
- Applicants in and around the chennai corporation area can avail this septic tank clearance / sewerage services.
- Consumers in the Chennai city can book sewer lorries by dialling 4567 4567.
- Consumers have to provide CMC number and Mobile number at the time of booking.
- To apply for septic tank or sewerage system cleaning service, applicant has to visit the Municipal Corporation of their area.
- Applicant has to approach the concerned officer regulated under the Municipal Corporation.
- Link for contact details: Contact link.
- Obtain the relevant application form from the officer and fill the form with appropriate details.
- While submitting the application form, make the partial payment for the service you have requested.
- Respective officer will verify the details submitted and allocate the specific contractor and the schedule for cleaning the sewerage system or septic tank.
Book a tanker for septic tank clearance through online - Vellore Apply for CessPool (Septic Tank, Sewerage) Cleaning Service Online with Images
- Applicant has to visit the following link to book a tanker for septic tank clearance form
- Click on “Book a Tanker of Septic Tank Clearance” link.
- Then a set of instructions will appear on the screen. Read carefully and click “Ok” tab.
- Now in the new page, enter the CMC number or Mobile number and click “Search” tab.
- Follow the screen instructions and book a tanker for septic tank clearance.
For residential buildings
- Aadhaar card of the owner
- Address proof like voter identity card, Ration card or Aadhaar card.
For Commercial / Corporate / Hospital / Industrial buildings
- Building / Site plan
- Proof for the payment of tax
- Identity proof
Office Locations & Contacts
- House owners of residential buildings can apply
- A person who is incharge of commercial buildings, hospitals, industries, corporate sectors can apply.
As per CMWSSB - INR 650 per 6000 litres.
It remains valid until you avail the service.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Within 10days from the date of booking.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.gIn the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Building details
- Owner details
- Applicant details
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
- According to Manual Scavengers Act and their Rehabilitation Act 2013, any person who engages scavenging workers, either directly or indirectly, would be punishable with imprisonment upto two years or fine or both.
- Under the Act, protective equipment such as gumboots, gloves, masks, soap and a disinfectant like Dettol has to be given every month to the workers.
- If the workers, do not have these equipment, do not let them engage, call the contractor.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.