Vellore - Apply for Certificate of Manufacture Organic Fertilizer or Bio-Fertilizer
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Certificate of Manufacture Organic Fertilizer or Bio-Fertilizer in Vellore.
- Applicant in order to obtain a Certificate to Manufacture Organic Fertilizer/Bio Fertilizer shall contact the respective licensing officer for division level agriculture department office in person to apply.
- Applicant has to get the letter head for the firm and should get required document as per our page.
- Link for contact details : State Contacts use the contact information to locate the respective office address
- Please collect the appropriate application form as per officer’s advice Or please download the form online using the following link Form link1 please refer FORM ‘D’ to apply
- Submit the completed application (2 copies) along with required documents as mentioned in our required documents session.
- After accepting the application, officials will advise the amount to be remitted as per the mode (treasury challan or as per acceptable norms).
- Applicant after remitting the mentioned amount should provide the proof of payment (receipt or challan) to the department authority for processing.
- Applicant will get intimation for inspection of premises.
- Concerned authorities will inspect the business place and do their due diligence for the machine / other apparatus as mentioned in application by applicant.
- Once all the process yields satisfactory result, Applicant gets intimation to collect the certificate.
- On the said date, applicant can collect the certificate as per deliverable norms.
- Authorities will provide information on educational requirements as applicable to apply for the certificate.
- GST details
- Application form. Form link1 please refer FORM ‘D’
- Attested copy of Memorandum of article and association/Partnership deed/Affidavit regarding Sole proprietor
- List of present Directors in case of Limited/ Pvt. Limited Company (Name & complete office & Residential address)
- Power of attorney / Resolution to a point responsible person U/C 24 of FCO 1985 to sign and submit the documents.
- General affidavit by Competent person authorised by the resolution of the Firm /Partners / Proprietor himself along with photo and residential proof
- Affidavit of responsible person under clause 24 of FCO 1985 nominated by resolution of the Firm / Partners / Proprietor himself along with photo and residential proof
- Map of the factory and proof of the ownership / rent deed for that godown
- List of Lab, equipments under clause 21 A of FCO 1985
- Qualification proof of lab chemist
- Registration Fee
- Land documents in Details (Where the manufacturing takes place).
- NOC from the Local body as appropriate
- NOC from State Pollution Control Board.
- List of Tech Expert with their Qualification,
- First Aid facility (from the contact Doctor),
- Product ingredient which are to be formulated.
- Rubber stamp in the company name
- Additional documents (If Any)
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Aadhaar Card
- An undertaking that applicant shall abide by the terms and conditions
Office Locations & Contacts
Director of Agriculture,
Department of agriculture,
Kamarajar salai, Triplicane,
Tamil Nadu – 600005.
Phone : +91 044-28524894.
Link for Contact: Agrisnet
- Any person desiring to manufacture the bio fertilizers
- Before granting/renewing the licence, inspection of the unit is carried out to know the manufacturing infrastructure in the factory premises and whether the applicants qualifies to get the licence as appropriate.
- Education criteria related information for eligibility can be obtained from authorities.
- As the fees structure varies from state to state, licensing officer whom applicant applies with will provide fee details.
A license granted under insecticides (Amendment) Act, shall be valid for the period specified therein, May be renewed from time to time for such period and on payment of such fee as may be prescribed.
Documents to Use
- Application form. Form link1 please refer FORM ‘D’
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Full Name and Address of the applicant
- Full particulars of the names of insecticides handled
- Quantities handled
- Situation of the nearest premises where the insecticides will be stored
Need for the Document
- The grant or renewal of a license to Manufacture bio-fertilizers has to be obtained from the respective department
- Traders should strictly follow the Government classification of fertilizers for different use in agriculture. In order to be eligible for dealing with such classifications, one has to get the licence.
Information which might help
- Carry all the necessary documents.
- Make a photocopy of your filled form for future reference.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.