Vellore - Apply For Property Possession Certificate
Revision as of 03:18, 17 September 2020 by Wesley (Created page with "==Procedure== <br>This procedure explains various ways to Apply For Property Possession Certificate in Vellore.<br><br> '''Apply In-Person'''<br> #To obtain a Property Posses...")
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply For Property Possession Certificate in Vellore.
- To obtain a Property Possession Certificate in Vellore the applicant has to approach Revenue department.
- Link for Contact: Contact Link
- The applicant should get the application form from the Concerned Department Authorities.
- Fill the application with the Required details.
- Now attach the required documents mentioned and submit the application to the concerned Officer in the department.
- Once the documents are submitted you will be provided with an acknowledgement, please keep it safe for future reference.
- It may take 7 days to process the application form.
- After processing your request, field verification will be done by the RDO or tahsildar or respective authorities.
- They notify you through e-mail or by SMS to collect the Property Possession Certificate when it’s ready.
- They will ask you to sign in a register for the collection of Property Possession Certificate
- Sale deed agreement copy.
- Registered sale agreement copy.
- Applicant’s identity and signature proof.
- Copy ofencumbrance certificate.
- Scanned copy of lease cum sale deed
- Scanned copy of Photo Identification Proof and address proof.
- Aadhaar card.
- Ration card.
- Application form.
- Income Certificate.
- Passport Size Photograph.
Office Locations & Contacts
Contact link: Contact
Those who own or buy the property can apply for Property Possession Certificate.
Department officials will intimate you about the fee structure while applying.
Till you sell the property which you owned.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes 7 Days for processing the application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Name of the person
- E-mail Id
- Phone number
Need for the Document
- Possession certificate is a Document which property seller gives to a buyer starting the possession date of the property.
- It is issued by Tahsildar in Rural areas and RDO in urban areas.
- It is a proof of our owned land is ours.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.