Vellore - Apply For Artificial Insemination (AI) Worker
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply For Artificial Insemination (AI) Worker in Vellore.
- Those who are eligible to apply shall apply by writing an application form to the district veterinary officer through the local veterinary officers in person.
- Link for contact details : link for district Select district option from the left part of the screen. In the given page please select the name of the district to reach respective district page. Here select the hyperlink for respective portal. In the district portal please select “DIRECTORY > Contact Directory” or “DEPARTMENTS > Animal Husbandry Department” option and check animal husbandry department details. OR link please use the respective state for contact details.
- Go to the office, submit your application along with Documents listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- This application after acceptance will be processed.
- Applicant will get notification from the department to meet the designated authority for further process.
- Go and meet the authority and follow their guidelines.
- Once selection is over, a free of cost institutional training is provided for two and a half months in departmental training centres.
- After that one and a half month hands on training under the nearest veterinary doctor is provided before applicant becomes eligible to practise Private Artificial Insemination (this training or period of training varies from state to state).
- Applicant should have an understanding of and a direct link to cattle rearing
- Applicant should be in an area where the minimum cattle population is 2000 to be economically sustainable
- Applicant operational area should be beyond a radius of 5 km from any Government established A.I. Service Centre
- Application in writing
- Proof of Educational Qualification
- Bio data.
- Identity proof.
- Ration Card
- Residential Proof: Residential Certificate issued by Local administration office/ Aadhaar card / Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Govt. Id card / Defence ID Card / PAN Card.
- Age proof (birth certificate / school certificate)
- Applicant passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar card
- Affix stamp as advised by authorities if required.
- All original and copy of original with self attestation as advised by respective authorities to be submitted as per requirement.
- Apart from the above documents authorities may ask to submit additional information or documents. Please provide them for processing.
Office Locations & Contacts
Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service,
DMS Complex, 3rd Floor Block 2, Annasalai,
Teynampet, Chennai – 600018.
ph : 044 - 24321070, 24321614
Fax : 044 - 24323784
Contact Link: Animal Husbandry
- The applicant should have the minimum education of studying till 7 to 8th standard (Or as per state norms)
- Applicant must be a resident of the state
- Citizen of India
This service doesn’t require fees, but charges for affixing stamp may be required as applicable.
This employment is offered by government and valid as per the norms.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
15 working Days (excluding 4 months training)
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or Country of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Our process explained the process of getting employment as artificial insemination (AI) worker
Information which might help
- Avoid using fabricated documents to avail this opportunity as it is punishable.
- Lack of trained manpower for Artificial Insemination (AI) Worker and demand for 24 hours service accessibility to the AI centres in the interior areas beyond department service network limits resulted in outsource of AI activity.
- Thus the scope for recruiting unemployed educated youth as AI worker arises. Those who are minimum educates (till 7 to 8th standard) were roped in for AI worker.
- Based on the need, respective government department (Animal Husbandry) will announce for the opening.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Vellore can be listed here.