Uganda - Report Crime
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- If you need to report a crime, visit the nearest police station near your location.
- The police officer at the service desk will book your statement in the OB book.
- Obtain the OB number with the date of your report. This number will be used for future reference.
- The officers will be dispatched to attend the crime you have report.
- It is very important to give the correct details of the crime you are reporting to assist the police in their response to the crime
- If you are unable to report the crime personally, you can contact the by phone through the contacts provided below.
Report crime through Online
You report crime online by;
- Download the UFP MOBI app through Google play, and register or sign in if you have an account.
- Click on Report Crime section
- Then enter crime category and details
- Press on Submit to send your report.
- You may be required to prove your identity documents
- Phone number
- Email address
Office Locations & Contacts
Address: Katalima Road, Naguru
Tel: +256 414 233 814/ + 256 414 250 613
Fax: +256 414 255 630
Uganda police Force Emergency contacts and Regional Headquarters and comprise districts: Contacts
- Any person in Uganda can Report a Crime
- Its free to report a crime
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- As soon as you witness a crime, please report it immediately.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- If you wish to report a crime contact your local police station either by phone or in person or through the UPF mobile app
- Your full names
- Phone Number
- Nature of Crime
Need for the Document
- It’s very Important to report a crime to the nearest police station to help the police maintain law and order and to tackle crimes.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.