Uganda - Renew Dealers Plate License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
In person application
- Visit the Uganda revenue authority (URA) branch office with the requirements and the recommended renew licences fee
- Approach the service desk and request for the application form and fill it accurately
- Submit the filled form on which you will be issued with a fees receipt head to any designated bank of your choice (the bank will give you the URA account number) make the licences fees payment and you will be issued with a bank payment receipt
- Head back the URA office with the bank, if all the payment are made you will be issued with the licences within 2 working days
- Visit the URA web portal and Login to your TIN account using TIN and password.
- Under e-services, Point on Motor Vehicles registration then select Dealer's License (DL) applications from the extended menu.
- Open DL Details Page select renewal of Dealer’s licences and fill in all mandatory fields, select the attachments and proceed to the payment registration page and select the payment head and subhead and click add.
- Select bank and mode of payment and submit.
- Upon submission, you will get an e-acknowledgment receipt. Scroll down the page to print the receipt, print the form and payment slip.
- Make payments in the selected bank and submit application to Licensing office for approval with attachments.
- You will be issued with the licences by the licensing authority within 2 days
- Application forms signed and stamped if it’s a company
- Payment bank slip
- Identification document (ID card)
Office Locations & Contacts
UGANDA REVENUE AUTHORITY
P. O. Box 7279 Kampala Uganda
Telephone (0417) 442054, 442055, 443150
E mail: email@example.com
Web portal: URA
URA TOLL FREE HELPLINE: 0800117000
Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) branch offices :
- All Uganda motorist with a dealer plate licences which was registered by the Uganda revenue authority
- Renew Dealer plate licences : 218,000
- One year
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- Within 2 working days
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- That this facility is only available for those who have dealer's plates
- Full name of the applicant
- Vehicle registration number
- Date of issue of the current licences
Need for the Document
All person with a dealer plate licences in Uganda are required to renew their licences within one year from the date of application so as to be able to enjoy the privilege of having a unique identification number plate issued to a particular vehicle
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.