Uganda - Cancel, Suspend the Certificate of Registration for internal Marketing of Coffee
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- The Authority may, at any time, cancel the registration of any person issued with a certificate of registration for internal Marketing of Coffee, if the applicant:-
- the applicant has failed to show evidence of capacity to store or process coffee in an acceptable manner.
- the applicant is unable to comply with the provisions of the Regulations relating to the keeping of books and records and the furnishing of returns.
- Authority shall not grant the certificate unless it is certified that the store is fit for storage of coffee.
- has been convicted of an offence involving dishonesty or fraud or any grave offence.
- in the case of a registered co-operative society or a registered co-operative union, has been convicted of an offence under the Co-operative Societies Statute, 1991 and has notified the Uganda Coffee Development Authority, in writing, of the intention to discontinue the operations in respect of which the person had been registered.
- has failed to pay the annual fee required to be paid under regulation for a period exceeding thirty days from the due date.
- The Authority shall not cancel the registration for internal marketing of coffee of any coffee buyer or processor unless the
- Authority has given prior opportunity to that person to show cause why the registration should be cancelled.
- Where the Authority cancels the registration of any person under regulation the person whose registration has been cancelled shall surrender his certificate of registration to the Authority.
- A suspension of a certificate shall not exceed a period of sixty days.
- Every person whose certificate is suspended shall be given an opportunity to be heard by the Authority at the earliest opportunity or go for arbitration.
- A person whose certificate is suspended by the Authority shall not transact any business to which the certificate relates during the period when the certificate is under suspension and any person who does so commits an offence.
- The Authority shall, as soon as the situation necessitating the suspension of any certificate is rectified, by the holder of the certificate, to the satisfaction of the Authority, lift the suspension of the certificate without delay.
- Compliance with the coffee regulations and payment of the prescribed fees.
- Company profile indicating Memorandum and Articles of Association, shareholders and management set up.
- Proof Letter from Uganda Registration Services Bureau.
Office Locations & Contacts
Uganda Coffee Development Authority
Physical Address: Plot 35 Jinja Road, Coffee House
Postal Address: P.O.Box 7267 Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256 414 256940 / 312-260470
Email Address: email@example.com
Website:Uganda Coffee Development Authority
- Anyone / company registered, a grower, processor, exporter, controlling a store and has completed all the requirements can register for certificate of internal marketing of Coffee.
Certificate registration Fee: 500,000Ugshs
Validity:Certificate is valid for 60 days.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Maximum Processing Time 3 weeks
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Full name and address of applicant
- Details of product / services to be exported
- Name of Applicant
- Address of Applicant
- Type of coffee to be exported
- Expected volume of exports for the season
- Mode of coffee marketing (barter, private treaty, long term cash sales, tender, auction.)
- Source of export coffee
- Shareholders of the Comp
- Name of Agent to do the reprocessing
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.