Uganda - Apply for Preferential Certificate of Origin
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- For obtaining Preferential Certificate of Origin from Uganda Revenue Authority, the Applicant is required to furnish the Uganda Revenue Authority with a completed filled ASYCUDA WORLD USER REGISTRATION APPLICATION FORM on stamped paper form as per advised amount.
- Applicant should approach the Uganda Revenue Authority for registering.
- The format for preferential certificate of origin can be availed from the respective registering office on visit.
- Stamp paper (as advised) should be purchased in the name of the Company/Establishment.
- The Application form shall only be signed by authorized senior executive or any other authorized company executive, and shall be duly stamped using official company stamp and sealed using official company seal.
- Please submit the Application form and required documents to the respective authority.
- After due process, it will be entered in the Authorities’ record and the applicant shall be given a registration number by the officer at Uganda Revenue Authority.
- After registration at Uganda Revenue Authority, on every occasion of submission of application for Certificate of Origin the Registration Number must be mentioned on application for reference.
- Applicant must submit an additional set of documents, with the application for Certificate of Origin.
- This certificate will be issued after signing and stamping from the issuing authorities.
- Cost of issuing Certificate of Origin will depend on the number of pages submitted.
- Documents received before 4 pm will be processed the same day.
- Applicant MUST be registered on the ASYCUDA world system since application is online.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Contact details.
- Export business information (export product and destination country).
- Memorandum and articles of association
Office Locations & Contacts
Uganda Revenue Authority
Physical Address: 5th Street Nakawa Industrial Area
Postal Address: P.O. Box 7279, Uganda, Kampala
Phone: +256 417 444602, 0800117000 TOLL FREE
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website:Uganda Revenue Authority
- Any person is eligible to make an application for Preferential Certificate of Origin in Uganda.
Application and License Fee: Nil
Validity: Specific consignment.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Maximum Processing Time: 10 Minutes.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Identification of the company
- Company particulars
- Name of the applicant
- TIN number
- Physical Address
- Postal Address
- Email Address
- Office Telephone Number
- Name of particular individual to use the computer system.
- Individual to be accessing the computer system.
- Technical requirements for registration
- Information on general conditions under which the registration is to be granted.
- Information on the security of ASYCUDA.
Need for the Document
Purpose is to verify if the export products qualify for preferential treatment under the target regime.
Information which might help
- This application allows a person to export products qualify for preferential treatment in Uganda. In Uganda no person shall, export products of quality unless authorized by Uganda Revenue Authority in Uganda.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.