Uganda - Apply for Local Fish Health Inspection Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for a Local Fish Health inspection Certificate the applicant has to contact the Department of Fishing in the Ministry of Agriculture animal industry and fisheries.
- An application is made to commissioner fisheries in the Ministry of Agriculture Animal industry and fisheries.
- The form is available at a cost of 10,000 Ugshs and there is no processing fees.
- Once the application is successful proceed to pay the required fee.
- Submit the dully filled in form,attached with pay slip to the Authorized Officer in charge of the Fisheries.
- Collect your Local Fish Health Inspection Certificate from where your application was submitted within a day from the date the application was received at Ministry of Agriculture animal Industry and fisheries in case there is no rejection.
- Fish Movement permit.
- Fish consignment Details.
- Payment registration slip
- Daily Fish inspection form
- Physical presence Exporter or representative
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries(MAAIF)
Directorate of Fisheries
Department of Aquaculture and Fisheries Resources
Lugard Avenue Entebbe
P.O. Box 102 Entebbe, Uganda
Tel: +256 414 320 006
Email Address: email@example.com
Website:Ministry of Agriculture
Applicant to be eligible should be engaging in fish activities in order to be issued with local Fish Health inspection Certificate.
Certificate fee UGX 20,000 for local fish health inspection certificate.
Valid for 1 year.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Maximum processing 1 day.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Description of Fish species
- Fish Production at the landing site and market
- Information on Storing and Transporting of Fish
- Information on the purposes of fishery
- Applicant names and address
- Name of the owner of the establishment
- Age and sex
- Name of BMU
- Purpose of the Application
- Company name.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
This procedure provides you information related to obtaining local Fish Health inspection Certificate in Uganda. Uganda fish processing sector has expanded greatly in recent years and current export earnings are nearly US$100 million per year.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.