Uganda - Apply for Certificate of Registration for Internal Marketing of Coffee
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- A Certificate of Registration for internal Marketing of Coffee Exporter can be obtained from Uganda Coffee Development Authority.
- No person shall market coffee by carrying on any of the activities specified in coffee regulations except under a valid registration certificate issued under the ordinance.
- An application for a registration certificate shall be in Form 1 as set out in coffee Regulations accompanied by the fee pacified in the Regulations.
- No person shall qualify to buy coffee unless he is a registered coffee buyer under the Regulation issued by the UCDA coffee Act.
- No person shall qualify to process coffee unless he is a registered Coffee processor under the Regulations issued by UCDA coffee Act.
- Fill up the application form 1 and attach the required documents as prescribed by the Coffee Development Authority.
- When filling the application form, make sure the information is correct and also indicate whether it is an application for a new certificate or renewal of a Certificate.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you have fulfilled all the requirements set by the Uganda Coffee Development Authority.
- After filling the form proceed to pay the prescribed fee as prescribed by the Authority.
- Submission of applications to the Authority by interested persons may be via the e- mail of the Authority or by physical delivery to the Uganda Coffee Development Authority premises in Kampala at Coffee House.
- Submit the dully filled in form attached with pay slip to the coffee Internal Marketing Officer in charge of coffee Marketing.
- Where the Authority is satisfied that the applicant for a certificate of registration for marketing coffee has satisfied all the requirements necessary for the grant of the registration certificate, and upon payment of the prescribed fee, the Authority may grant him the certificate
- Collect your certificate of registration for internal Marketing of coffee from where your application was submitted within a day from the date the application was received at Uganda Coffee Development Authority in case there is no rejection.
- Compliance with the coffee regulations and payment of the prescribed fees.
- Company profile indicating Memorandum and Articles of Association, shareholders and management set up
- Proof of letter from Uganda Registration Services Bureau
Office Locations & Contacts
Uganda Coffee Development Authority
Physical Address: Plot 35 Jinja Road, Coffee House
Postal Address: P.O.Box 7267 Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256 414 256940 / 312-260470
Email: [email protected]
Website:Uganda Coffee Development Authority
- Anyone / company registered, has a grower, processor, exporter and has completed all the requirements can register for certificate of internal marketing of Coffee.
- This certificate shall apply to any type or grade of coffee grown in or brought into Uganda for purposes of marketing, processing or export, but shall not apply to coffee which is brought into Uganda for transit purposes only.
- Category A four and above huller factory-250,000 Ugshs
- Category B three huller factory-200,000 Ugshs
- Category C two huller factory-150,000 Ugshs
- One huller factory-100,000 Ugshs
- Category E buying store/Roasting/Pulperly-50,000 Ugshs
- Category A four and above huller factory: 250,000 Ugshs
- Category B three huller factory: 200,000 Ugshs
- Category C two huller factory: 150,000 Ugshs
- One huller factory: 100,000 Ugshs
- Category E buying store/Roasting/Pulperly: 50,000 Ugshs
Validity: 1 Year
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Maximum Processing Time: 2 Weeks.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
An applicant who denies access to or blocks inspector or officer of the Authority or fails to render any reasonable assistance to an inspecting officer of the Authority as is required commits an offence.
- Full name and address of applicant
- Details of product / services to be exported
- Name of Applicant
- Address of Applicant
- Type of coffee to be exported
- Expected volume of exports for the season
- Mode of coffee marketing (barter, private treaty, long term cash sales, tender, auction.)
- Source of export coffee
- Shareholders of the Comp
- Name of Agent to do the reprocessing
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
The certificate shall apply to any type or grade of coffee grown in or brought into Uganda for purposes of marketing, processing or export, but shall not apply to coffee which is brought into Uganda for transit purposes only.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.