Uganda - Apply For Ginning Registration Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Registration Certificate for Ginning can be obtained from cotton Development Organization near your Location.
- Fill up the appropriate application form as described by the cotton Development organization.
- After filling the form proceed to pay the prescribed fee.
- Submit the dully filled in form attached with pay slip to the Nursing Officer in charge of Nurse and Midwife council.
- Collect your Ginning Registration certificate from where your application was submitted within a day from the date the application was received at cotton Development Authority in case there is no rejection.
Breach of any or all of the above conditions shall entitle CDO to revoke the registration certificate issued under these conditions.
- Present certificate of ownership or contract with ginnery owner
- Present the certificate for fire system.
- Present the certificate for health and safety
- Present the certificate for health insurance (optional)
- Present the certificate for weights and measures
- Provide particulars of the areas of operation
- Compliance to CDO Inspection Report recommendations on Civil, Electrical and Mechanical works
- Presentation of Fire Fighting Systems certificate of compliance by, Certified Fire Service Company.
- Presentation of Weighbridge and Weighing
- Certificate by Uganda National Bureau of Standards.
- Compliance with laid down Quality control and Assurance Procedures.
Office Locations & Contacts
Cotton Development Organization
Cotton House, Plot 15, Clement Hill Road,
P. O. Box 7018, Kampala, Uganda
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
- License Fee: 210,000 Ugshs
- Renewal Fee: 210,000 Ugsh
Validity: 1 Year
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Maximum Processing Time: 1 Day
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Name of contact person
- Physical Address
- Telephone No
- Ginnery Details
- Buying centers/stores
- Valid mobile telephone number
- Name and address of the Agent
- Name and official address of the Ginner
Need for the Document
Purpose of the document is to ensure compliance to cotton development organization ginnery inspection requirements and quality assurance.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.