Difference between revisions of "Telangana - Apply or Renew License for Physical Training Institute (Kungfu,Karate,Judo,Gymnasium)"
(Created page with "==Procedure== #First finalise the space. #Register your academy name. #Apply and obtain GST number. #Any University certified/recognised institute’s certified trainer shall...")
Latest revision as of 10:10, 2 August 2020
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- First finalise the space.
- Register your academy name.
- Apply and obtain GST number.
- Any University certified/recognised institute’s certified trainer shall start their training centre, but to conduct course and issue certificate they must follow the government norms. So, find the authorised body – an established institution to tie up in order to issue certificate.
- Get NOC from state Fire and safety department
Apply in person
- An operator shall apply for a license with the sanitary/civic agencies (municipal/corporation) of their respective area.
- Link for contact details : Telangana Municipal Administration please select “MLA/Mayor/ Chairperson/Commissioners” section for contact details. #Go to the respective office.
- Go to the respective office.
- Meet the respective authority at the office. Applicant shall get the advice from the authority to be followed to apply for the procedure.
- Collect the applicable application form or write on a plain A4 paper as per advice.
- Submit the completed application form along with required document as per our page.
- Authorities will check the submitted application and announce the fees / charges. Please pay and get the receipt.
- This application will be processed further. There will be an inspection process from the civic authorities to check the facilities.
- After all the above steps, applicant gets notification from the department. Please follow the notification to get the license.
- Applicant will get clearance from the fire and safety department depending upon the adhering to the requirements of facility location and requirements.
- It is advised to submit another set of copy of the documents and get counter signed for your safety while applying with government department..
- Visit your nearest or a running centre in your region and consult with them for any latest update requirements.
- Every unit should have toilets and clean drinking water facility.
- Apart from regular firm registration, the centre need to be registered with SSI, Labour and service tax to operate legally.
- This license need to be renewed annually or as per the timeline specified on the license.
- Please go to the civic agencies (municipal/corporation) of your area from where the license was obtained.
- Link for contact details : Telangana Municipal Administration please select “MLA/Mayor/ Chairperson/Commissioners” section for contact details.
- Application form for renewal can be obtained from the office Or please write on an A4 sheet as advised.
- Submit the application along with required documents as per our page.
- On accepting the renewal application, applicant will be a advised to make payment as applicable.
- Please pay and follow their guidelines to obtain the license.
To apply for new license
- Application form
- NOC obtained from Fire and safety department
- Firm registered certificate
- GST Number
- Letter head
- Labour registration certificate
- Details of machines or instrument used
- Self declaration
- Aadhaar Card
- Rental agreement if it is a rented place
- Any supporting document from local physical training federation or association
- Passport size photograph
- Details of fire fighting tools
- Original valid license
- health certificates of their employees
- Aadhaar card
- Apart from the above listed documents, authorities may ask for additional information or document. Please provide them for smooth processing.
Office Locations & Contacts
Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration Department
640, AC Guards, MasabTank,
Opp PTI Building, Hyderabad 500 004.
Off:- 040 2330 2150,
Fax:- 040 2330 2151
Contact Link: Telangana Municipal Administration
- Applicant or the trainers should have an authorized fitness qualification
- Those who are 18 years and above are eligible to apply
- Premises should have proper ventilation and exit provision
- Please pay as authority’s advice at the time of applying.
- Don’t forget to take the receipt for the payment.
- License is valid for a year or as notified on the license.
- License needs to be renewed annually or as per the time period mentioned on the certificate
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- 15 days to one month
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M%22 Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- Please maintain high standards of hygiene to avoid spread of infections and diseases.
- Please follow the guidelines fixed by your state for size of the premises and zones meant for starting these centres.
- There will be sudden check by the civic agencies and fire and safety authorities.
- Name of the applicant
- Address of the applicant
- Father's Name
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- email ID
Need for the Document
- No centre shall operate without proper permission and license.
- Apply and obtain this license for a legitimate operation.
Information which might help
- Make sure the materials used are sanitized (as applicable)
- Please follow government’s announcement to avoid un-necessary actions for not following the policy.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.