APPLY OMAN E VISA APPLICATION
PROCESS OF APPLYING FOR OMAN E-VISA
The Oman e-Visa was initiated in 2018, for making the process easy. Presently, 220 countries in the world are eligible to apply for Oman e-Visa. Tourists can apply for visas online by submitting the Oman visa application form.
Tourists planning to visit Oman can apply for their Oman e-Visa on Oman IE Visa. You will be asked to select
2. Living country
3. The country you are visiting
4. You will have to choose the visa type: 30 days visa or 90 days.
5. You will be asked to fill the Oman visa application form. You will have to mention your details and passport details.
6. The next step for obtaining Oman e-Visa, the applicants must attach the important documents with the Oman visa application form.
7. After submitting an Oman visa application the applicants will be asked to pay the Visa fee. Pay the Oman visa application.
8. You can pay using a debit or credit card or PayPal.
9. Do check your status often after submitting the fee and form.
10.Applicants will get a copy of Oman e-Visa through their email ID.
READ ALSO: to apply Oman visa
1. Passport: It should be original and valid for six months. Upload the scanned digital image of your passport first page and last page. Should have two blank pages.
2. Photograph- Latest passport size photo of the applicant. The background in the photograph has to be white or light. Upload the scanned digital image of your photograph.
3. Return air tickets- For evidence and proof
4. Travel details
5. Hotel accommodation
7. Debit or credit card
Office Locations & Contacts:
Address to be used- United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Business Bay, Silicon Tower, F 24
Mobile No to be Used- 971-552721344
email id- [email protected]
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
A transit visa is a specific visa that lets a person travel through a country. The traveler will only be allowed a limited time in the country so that they can change flights or other means of transportation and continue their journey to their end destination outside the nation issuing the visa. Therefore, if the traveler is planning to change flights (or other means of transportation) in Egypt as they travel to a different destination, they may need to obtain an Egyptian transit visa to leave the airport and transit through Egypt lawfully. If the traveler is going to be at the airport for a few hours, a transit visa is not necessary. Whether a traveler needs a transit visa depends on several factors, including their nationality and the intended duration of their transit.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g.
1. Date of Birth.
2. City or Country of Birth.
Need for the Document
A transit visa is a specific visa that lets a person travel through a country. The traveler will only be allowed a limited time in the country so that they can change flights or other means of transportation and continue their journey to their end destination outside the nation issuing the visa.