Taiwan - Register Business
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To able to register your business through MyEGov, you will need to login as a member. To be a member you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to MyEGov website, click on "Join Us!" on the right menu pane to enter the member registration webpage, and input user information (fields with * are required).
- Create a username and password [includes username, password, confirmed password]
- Provide your basic information [includes Chinese name, email, confirmed email(verify email address, the system will send user confirmation to this email), nickname]
- Confirm registration [You will need to input security check code]
- Once you are logged as a member, choose a process item in One-stop Services.
- Complete the online form. Provide the corresponding basic case information and business request information, including company name pre-inspection, company setup registration, business registration, labor and health insurance unit coverage setup, filing of companys internal work regulations and change of company registration.
- Verify and Save Requested Information. After filling up the requested information, you will be asked to review the keyed in information in a read only page. If there are errors in the keyed in information, it is allowed to go back to the previous page to make revisions. After the information is confirmed without errors, saving the data would let you proceed to the next processing step while a One-stop Service Electronic Case Number will be generated. Online applicants can follow up pending requests status with the use of One-stop Service Electronic Case Number.
- Company name pre-inspection requests, company setup registration requests and change of company registration requests are required to pay fees, either through financial account, ATM card or credit card.
- Your application will be forwarded to the corresponding agencies for processing. The MyEGov website converges and integrates data with relevant ministries, wherein it records request case information and online payment data. Application data are electronically transmitted to related business units, while each unit sends up-to-date cases progress information feedback to this website, which acts as the direct window for case progress status inquiry.
- Prepare to send documents to specific business servicing window. Subject to related legislative restrictions, some case requests must prepare and process printout documents having the companys seal. The website provides downloadable document forms with the address bar printed on the sheets. Applicants must send the documents, after preparing them, to the relevant business units.
- Applicants will receive progress alert through SMS or email. MyEGov will send SMS or email notifications to applicants to inform of any case progress, such as when case is sent to relevant agencies or when each unit sends up-to-date cases progress information feedback. On the event of company setup registration approval is the company business accounting number and company name confirmed. Upon approval, this website will send SMS or email notification, alerting applicants to return to this website to download and printout relevant documents to complete the application process.
List down the documents required for successfully completing the procedure. e.g. 1. Proof of child birth from the Hospital.
Office Locations & Contacts
Company Registration Services
Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C.
Commerce Industrial Service Portal Customer Service Hotline: 412-1166
Business Registration Services
Regional Tax Administration Customer Service Hotline: 0800-000-321
National Health Insurance Services
Bureau of National Health Insurance?0800-030598
Labor Insurance Services
Bureau of Labor Insurance Customer Service Hotline: (02)2396-1266 local 2454)
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
- Company Name Pre-inspection: NT $ 150
- Company Setup Registration: pay NT$ 1 fee for every NT$ 4,000 worth of companys total capital; with above applied rate amounting to less than NT$1000 must pay NT$ 1,000 fee.
- Change of Company Registration: NT $ 1,000. But online applicants using internet file transmission gets NT $ 300 discount.
- Business Name Pre-inspection: NT $ 150
- Business Setup Registration: NT $ 1,000. But online applicants using internet file transmission gets a 20% discount.
- Business Operation Registration: Free
- Change of Business Registration: Other than manager and branch manager information modifications having processing fee of 500NTD, the remaining types of modification processing fee costs 1,000NTD. However, online modification requests can avail 20% discount.
- Setup Labor Health Insurance Coverage: Free
- Companys Internal Work Regulation Approval: Free
- Company English Name pre-inspection: Free
- Registered Exporter and Importer: Free
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides information on how you can register a business in Taiwan.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.