Spain - Register Company Name
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To register a name online you will need to complete an online form through Registro Mercantil Central's website - Request for Registration link
- Simply fill in the form, choose a mode of delivery for your certificate and pay the application fee.
- The following delivery of the certificate, will be as follows:
- REGISTERED POSTAL DELIVERY. When applying for the name, the payment may be made by credit card. It will include the legal fee for the certification, plus delivery charges. (Fee + 3,11 + VAT).
- ORDINARY MESSENGER DELIVERY. (ONLY PENINSULA. CANARY AND BALEARIC ISLANDS NOT INCLUDED). When applying for the name, the payment may be made by credit card. It will include the legal fee for the certification, plus delivery charges. (Fee + 6,19 + VAT).
- COLLECT YOUR CERTIFICATE IN PERSON. When applying for the name, the payment may be made by credit card. When you pick up the certificate, do not forget to bring the printed form of your application that was sent to by the Registry via e-mail. If you did not received the form by email you will need to provide the reference number assigned to your application by the Registry.
The certification of name will only be given to the beneficiary of the company name or the applicant requesting the certification, previously accredited by supporting documents (D.N.I., passport or similar).
- MESSENGER DELIVERY; PAYMENT UPON RECEIPT OF CERTIFICATE. The certification will be delivered by messenger with payment on receipt of the fee for the certification plus delivery charges.
- You may also obtain a certificate that is electronically signed by the Registry through Registro Mercantil Central's website check the link to know more about the process - link
Note: You may still register a company name in person by going to the office of Registro Mercantil Central or you may send your request via post. Contact RMC to know more. (contact info provided below)
List down the documents required for successfully completing the procedure. e.g. 1. Proof of child birth from the Hospital.
Office Locations & Contacts
Registro Mercantil Central
Prncipe de Vergara 94 28006 MADRID
902884442 - 917454131
Telematic consultations may be made 24 hours a day, including holidays.
Regarding any technical matters, please call +34902 88.44.42 and ask for the Internet Technical Information Service from 9:00 through 14:00.
Telematic applications of company names can ONLY be sent on working days in Madrid, from 9:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Friday.
During August RMC's timetable is from 9:00 to 14:00 from Monday to Friday.
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides information on how you can register a company name in Spain.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.