Spain - Apply for International Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Visit the nearest concerned authority.
- Submit all the necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed fee.
- Official application form
- National Identity Card, Passport or Alien Original in force.
- One recent photograph, (32 x 26 mm.) in color. In the case of applicants who take their religion for hair covering, be accepted veiled photographs, the only limitation for admission, the oval of the face appears completely bare from the hairline to the chin, so that no prevents or hinders the identification of the person.
Office Locations & Contacts
The applicant must be a holder of driver's license in Spain.
You can check the fees here
This type of permit is valid for one year.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
This type of permit is not valid in the issuing country, for this case, Spain. This can only be used in countries who are not members of the European Union that have not adopted the standard license under the Conventions of Geneva or Vienna.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This page contains information on how to apply for an international permit in Spain.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.