Spain - Apply for Driver License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Visit the concerned authority.
- Fill the application form with complete information.
- Submit the necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed fee.
- Pass the required examinations.
- Application form
- Proof of residence
- Medical certificate indicating that the applicant is mentally and physically fit
Office Locations & Contacts
Following are the office locations that you can approach : DGT Office Locations (In Spanish)
- Must be a Spanish citizen
- Mentally and physically fit
- Haven't been banned by law from driving motor vehicles and motorcycles
- The minimum age for obtaining a driver's license is as follows:
- 14 years of age for authorizing the driving of vehicles for people with disabilities (handicapped cars). But to sixteen years of age the driving license does not allow such vehicles when transporting passengers.
- 16 years for authorizing special drive self-propelled agricultural vehicles and sets thereof.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This page contains information on how to apply for a driver's license in Spain.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.