Difference between revisions of "Sattenapalle - Obtain a Duplicate Driving License"
(Created page with "==Procedure== <br>This procedure explains various ways to Obtain a Duplicate Driving License in Sattenapalle.<br><br> ;If your driver license is valid and it’s stolen or lo...")
Latest revision as of 05:35, 4 December 2019
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain a Duplicate Driving License in Sattenapalle.
- If your driver license is valid and it’s stolen or lost, then you would have to file a FIR with the local police station and the report is the vital document to apply for the duplicate driving license
- To apply for a Duplicate Driver license in Sattenapalle the applicant has to approach the RTO office of his area. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : Contacts Link
- Also make sure you have all the necessary documents to process the application
- Application and Intimation of loss or destruction of driving license in Form LLD. Application forms can be downloaded from the following link : Form LLD
- The applicant should make sure they are eligible for applying duplicate driver license
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices . Present the completed application forms in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application and issue the duplicate driver license
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link. ( Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Slot Link
Apply through State Portal
- Application for a Duplicate Driver License can be made through State Online Portal: Online Portal link
- Under “License” heading select “duplicate of License” option and click “NEXT” to get the new screen.
- In the next screen, please choose the appropriate options and click “Search”.
- Please follow the screen instructions fill the application form and submit the required documents. You will also get the appointment date for visiting RTO office to process the application.
- Take printout of the application form including Acknowledgement form and go to nearest RTO office before 11:30 a.m. and submit the application to the RTO official. Authorities will advice the fee amount to be paid. On the appropriate counter pay the fees and submit the application and documents to process the application
- Police Certificate (in case of theft)
- Application and Intimation of loss or destruction of driving license in Application “Form LLD” : Link for form
- Link for application online : Forms Link
- Details of Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photos-2 copies
- The original license is to be surrendered in case of driving license mutilated, torn or damaged.
- An ID Proof with your photo and a residential proof is required. (Voter's card, Aadhaar Card, passport etc. can be used for this purpose.)
Office Locations & Contacts
- Transport Commissioner
Government Of Andhra Pradesh State Transport Department
Address: Vijayawada Rd, Punammathota, Labbipet,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh - 520010
Phone : 040-2572400
E-mail : email@example.com
Andhra Pradesh State - Transport Department : Contacts Link
- Those who
- lost their valid driving license
- Got their driving license either Destructed or damaged
- Got their Driving license stolen
- Are eligible to apply
Following link provides you fees related information : Fee Information
A Driving License for a private vehicle is valid up to a period of 20 years or an age of 50 years whichever is earlier, and 5 years thereafter. But, a commercial Driving License is valid up to three years.
Documents to Use
Application forms can be obtained from the following link : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
The Duplicate License will be issued on the same day or within a weeks time or within the time mentioned by the assistant road transport officer.
Andhra Pradesh - Duplicate Driver License
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- A driving license is an official document that states that a person may operate one or more types of motorized vehicles, such as a motorcycle, car, truck, or a bus, on a public roadway.
- Under the provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act,1988 in India, no person can drive a motor vehicle in any public place unless he holds a valid Driving License issued to him, authorizing him to drive a vehicle of that particular category.
- Driving without Driving license is an offense. Incumbent has to pay penalty
- In order to avoid unnecessary penalty and enquiry one has to get the duplicate driving license for the one they lost or damaged.
Information which might help
- It is a punishable offense to drive the vehicle without a valid license
- Those who are under 18 Years are not supposed to drive
- RTO officials has the right to decide upon the issue of license
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Sattenapalle can be listed here.