Difference between revisions of "Pakistan - Bachelorhood / Unmarried / Single Status Certificate"
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
is the /.
|Line 64:||Line 66:|
==Documents to Use==
==Documents to Use==
|Line 70:||Line 72:|
|Line 110:||Line 111:|
Latest revision as of 23:08, 11 October 2019
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Apply in person
- Get a stamp paper which will be issued on the CNIC of any of your close relatives.
- You can draft an affidavit on the stamp paper by yourself or get the help of a professional to assist you in drafting the affidavit.
- Get the affidavit signed by the person giving the affidavit and take it the union council of your region to attested by the union council head (chairman)
- Then take it to the notary public for approval or attestation.
- Finally take the Unmarried certificate to the ministry of foreign affairs get attested for international recognition.
- (See instruction below)
- If you are in abroad and you are required to produce this document, you can hire a lawyer through a recognised law firm in Pakistan to complete the application for you.
- Most law firm have online application process for those who can not avail themselves in person. Please contact your law firm for further instructions.
- Copy of Applicant CNIC/SNIC/NICOP/Passport
- Copy of Parents CNIC/SNIC/NICOP
- CNIC of two witnesses witnessing the Unmarred certificate
- Original Unmarried Affidavit
Office Locations & Contacts
Village and union council
Country : Pakistan
District : Kotli District
Town and union council
Region: Azad Kashmir
Union Council: Sohana
Province: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
District : Abbottabad
Jandiala Sherkhan Town
District: Shaikhupur District
- Adult unmarried citizens of Pakistan are eligible for this procedure
- Sometimes people are asked for Bachelor hood or Unmarried certificate when they wish to get marry into any other country. It is called "Single Status Certificate" or "Unmarried Certificate" in Pakistan.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
- It is valid for Six months
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. link
Within Seven working Days
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- The reason of getting the Pakistani single certificate attested is confirm its authenticity. This single status certificate in Pakistan is attested from union council of the area where such person resides for the reason that the nikahnama is normally registered in the area of such person where he resides.
- This Unmarried certificate from Pakistan is attested from notary public because every Pakistani document which is to be used abroad requires attestation from notary public. This single certificate is attested from ministry of foreign affairs because it’s the ministry which will tell the other country that this document is valid.
- Name of the applicant
- Name of the family member signing the document
Need for the Document
- You will need to provide this document to endorse your Bachelor hood or Unmarried certificate when they wish to get marry into any other country.
Information which might help
- The Unmarried certificate or single status certificate is issued by the secretary of the concerned union council.
- The Unmarried certificate will not be attested by the ministry which is on plain paper or latter head is in the name of the chairman or union member.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.