Wikiprocedure > Pakistan

Difference between revisions of "Pakistan - Bachelorhood / Unmarried / Single Status Certificate"

From Wikiprocedure
Jump to: navigation, search
(Sample Documents)
(Documents to Use)
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 56: Line 56:
  Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
  Official fee is nominal however if you hire a lawyer the fee may vary from lawyer to lawyer and area to area
Line 66: Line 64:
==Documents to Use==
==Documents to Use==
  Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. link
==Sample Documents==
==Sample Documents==

Revision as of 11:06, 11 October 2019


Apply in person

  1. Get a stamp paper which will be issued on the CNIC of any of your close relatives.
  2. You can draft an affidavit on the stamp paper by yourself or get the help of a professional to assist you in drafting the affidavit.
  3. Get the affidavit signed by the person giving the affidavit and take it the union council of your region to attested by the union council head (chairman)
  4. Then take it to the notary public for approval or attestation.
  5. Finally take the Unmarried certificate to the ministry of foreign affairs get attested for international recognition.
(See instruction below)

Apply online

  1. If you are in abroad and you are required to produce this document, you can hire a lawyer through a recognised law firm in Pakistan to complete the application for you.
  2. Most law firm have online application process for those who can not avail themselves in person. Please contact your law firm for further instructions.
Ads by Google

Required Documents

  • Copy of Applicant CNIC/SNIC/NICOP/Passport
  • Copy of Parents CNIC/SNIC/NICOP
  • CNIC of two witnesses witnessing the Unmarred certificate
  • Original Unmarried Affidavit

Office Locations & Contacts

Barali, Pakistan:
Village and union council
Country : Pakistan
Region: AzadKashmir
District : Kotli District

Nidi Sohana:
Town and union council
Country: Pakistan
Region: Azad Kashmir
District: Kolti
Tehsil: Khuiratta
Union Council: Sohana

Abbottabad Central
Union Council
Province: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
District : Abbottabad
Tehsil: Abbottabad

Jandiala Sherkhan Town
Country: Pakistan
Region: Punjab
District: Shaikhupur District

Union Council of Pakistan direction on Google map
Ministry of foreign Affairs

Ads by Google


  • Adult unmarried citizens of Pakistan are eligible for this procedure
  • Sometimes people are asked for Bachelor hood or Unmarried certificate when they wish to get marry into any other country. It is called "Single Status Certificate" or "Unmarried Certificate" in Pakistan.


Official fee is nominal however if you hire a lawyer the fee may vary from lawyer to lawyer and area to area



  • It is valid for Six months

Documents to Use
Ads by Google

Sample Documents


Processing Time

Within Seven working Days

Related Videos

Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. 
Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites.
Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation.
Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, 
sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube
width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed.
e.g In the following url "" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M". 

Ads by Google


  • The reason of getting the Pakistani single certificate attested is confirm its authenticity. This single status certificate in Pakistan is attested from union council of the area where such person resides for the reason that the nikahnama is normally registered in the area of such person where he resides.
  • This Unmarried certificate from Pakistan is attested from notary public because every Pakistani document which is to be used abroad requires attestation from notary public. This single certificate is attested from ministry of foreign affairs because it’s the ministry which will tell the other country that this document is valid.

Required Information

  • Name of the applicant
  • Name of the family member signing the document
  • Signatures

Ads by Google

Need for the Document

  • You will need to provide this document to endorse your Bachelor hood or Unmarried certificate when they wish to get marry into any other country.

Information which might help

  • The Unmarried certificate or single status certificate is issued by the secretary of the concerned union council.
  • The Unmarried certificate will not be attested by the ministry which is on plain paper or latter head is in the name of the chairman or union member.

Other uses of the Document/Certificate

 Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate.
e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity

External Links

 Place some external links which might help.
Ads by Google


More information which might help people.