Northern Ireland - Obtain a Disabled Parking Permit (Blue Badge)
Revision as of 04:00, 27 February 2018 by Wesley (Created page with "==Procedure== #To apply for a Blue Badge, you will need to complete an application form. You may [http://www.nidirect.gov.uk/bluebadge_application_form.pdf?rev=1 download the...")
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for a Blue Badge, you will need to complete an application form. You may download the application form from the link below or request a copy from the Blue Badge Unit. You may also apply online using the online application form - you will need your National Insurance number and postcode.
- Make sure that you have completed all the required sections of the form, and have read it carefully and will be able to provide all the necessary documents.
- For applications submitted by post, do not forget to include a 2 Cheque/Postal Order for the issue of the Badge. Cheques/Postal Orders should be made payable to the Department for Regional Development. Cash should not be sent through the post
- Completed application form
- Two recent passport type photographs - signed on back
- For applications submitted by post: 2 Cheque/Postal Order for the issue of the Badge. Cheques/Postal Orders should be made payable to the Department for Regional Development. Cash should not be sent through the post.
Office Locations & Contacts
DEPARTMENT FOR REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Roads Service - Western Division
Disabled Persons Badge Section
Castle Barracks, Wellington Place,
Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh, BT74 7HN.
Telephone: (028) 6634 3700
Fax:(028) 6634 3730
Textphone: (028) 6634 3749
E-mail: [email protected]
Blue Badge Unit
Phone: 0300 200 7818
Fax: 028 6634 3730
Email: [email protected]
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Complete Name
- Date of Birth
- National Insurance No.
- Daytime Telephone No.
Need for the Document
The Blue Badge parking scheme provides on-street parking concessions for badge holders travelling either as drivers or passengers.
Following are procedures on how you can apply for a Blue Badge parking permit in Northern Ireland.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.