Nigeria - Alter or Modify or Extend a Jetty
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for altering or modifying or extending a Jetty in person, the applicant must visit the office of Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority.
- The address and contact details can be found in the following contact link
- Visit the office and obtain the application form for altering or modifying or extending a Jetty from the respective department.
- Make sure that you have all the required documents listed in the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Complete the application form as required with the necessary information and attest with your signature.
- Then, attach the documents required with the completed form proceed to submit it to the concerned official at the Office for further verification and application processing.
- Also, pay the required fees for the application process at the office as directed by the officials.
- The application and the documents attached will be forwarded to the concerned departments for their scrutiny.
- After all the processes are completed, concerned officials will approve the application and proceed with the approval issuance process.
- Once the approval is ready to be collected, office will inform the applicant to collect it through any applicable means.
- Completed application form
- License of the Jetty
- Detailed Architectural and Structural drawings
- Proof of payment
- Detailed Structural Calculations
- Any supporting document (as required)
Office Locations & Contacts
Corporate Head Office,
Nigerian Ports Authority,
26/28 Marina, Lagos.
P.M.B 12588 Lagos
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Tel: +234 01463 7496, +234 01463 7497, +234 01463 7498
Website: homepage link
Any owner of Jetty authorised by the Nigeria Ports Authority can apply when he/she wishes to alter or modify or extend the existing area.
Please approach the office for fees details.
It takes about a month for the application process.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.gIn the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- It is important that the completed form must contain all the information required properly and the form must be filled legibly, in order to get accepted by the Authority.
- Make sure that you attach all the required documents as specified by the authority to avoid rejections.
- Name of the company
- Country of origin
- Name of the vessel
- Registry port’s name
- Official number and call sign
- International Maritime Organization number and class
- Full Address of the company premises
- Number of Shareholders and nationality
Need for the Document
Any owner of Jetty authorised by Nigeria Ports Authority must obtain an approval from the NPA when he/she wishes to alter or modify or extend the existing area.
Information which might help
Enter other information which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.