Niger - Driver License (Car, Motor Bike, Scooter)
Revision as of 02:00, 29 December 2017 by Wesley (Created page with "==Procedure== #To get a driver license in Niger, you have to attend a approved driving school, where you will be trained for traffic rules and driving skills. Following are th...")
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To get a driver license in Niger, you have to attend a approved driving school, where you will be trained for traffic rules and driving skills. Following are the government approved driving schools which you can approach : Government Approved Driving Schools
- The driving schools presents you to the Vehicle Inspection Officer (VIO) for a driving test when you are ready.
- If the VIO is satisfied with your driving skills and your knowledge about the road rules, you will provided with a Certificate of Proficiency from the VIO.
- Next step is to complete the Driver License Application form at the Driver License Center (DLC).
- You have to pay the license fee online or in a Bank. Paying for your license is explained in more detail in the following link : Driver License Fee payment
- Present your application form to the Board of Internal Revenue (BIR) Officer and VIO at the DLC for endorsement.
- Proceed to the FRSC Officer at the DLC for biometric data capture.
- You will be provided with a temporary driver license for 60 days.
- Pick up original drivers licence at the BIR Office after 60 days.
List down the documents required for successfully completing the procedure. e.g. 1. Proof of child birth from the Hospital.
Office Locations & Contacts
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information about how to obtain a driver license in Niger.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.