Natrampalli - Register a Firm or Company
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Register a Firm or Company in Natrampalli.
- Company or firm registration can be initiated with the help of a Charted accountant.
- In registering the company, one has to make sure that the name proposed has not already been used or applied for registration
- Digital signature certificate for the director of the proposed firm has to be acquired
- Then Acquire Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Filing an e-Form or New user registration
- Finally Incorporation of the company is done.
- Applicant will get MOA and certificate
- PAN Card issued by the Income Tax department as an Identity proof
- One address proof
- Two Passport Size photo
- Document evidencing payment of fee
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Copy of agreement if any, which the proposed company wishes to enter into with any individual for appointment as its managing or whole-time director or manager
- Form 18
- Form 32 (except for section 25 company)
- Form 29 (only in case of public companies)
- Power of Attorney from subscribers
- Letter from Registrar of Companies making names available
- No objection letters from directors/promoters
- Requisite fees either in cash or demand draft
- Aadhaar card
Office Locations & Contacts
- INFORMATION AND FACILITATION CENTER
Garage No.14, "A" Wing,
Shastri Bhawan, Rajendra Prasad Road
New Delhi - 110001.
Phone : 011-23386110.
- Registrar Of Companies
Block No.6,B Wing 2nd Floor, Shastri Bhawan 26,
Haddows Road, Chennai - 600034
Phone: 044-28270071 / Fax: 044-28234298
- R&A DIVISION
"B-1" Wing, 2nd Floor,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003.
Tel: 011-2436-8970, 8971,8972, 8973
- E-GOVERNANCE CELL
'A' Wing, Shastri Bhawan
Rajendra Prasad Road,
New Delhi - 110 001
Phone : 011-23384660, 23384659
- Regional Directors (RD)
II MSO Building
3rd Floor, 234/4 A.J.C.Bose Road
- SOUTHERN REGION
26 Haddows Road
- NORTHERN REGION
- WESTERN REGION
Everest 5th Floor
100 Marine Drive
Mumbai - 400002
Phone: 022-22817259, 22811493
- NORTH WESTERN REGION
Opp Rupal Park Society,
Behind Ankur Bus stop,
- SOUTH EAST REGION
2nd Floor, CPWD Bldg.
Kendriya Sadan, Sultan Bazar, Koti,
Hyderabad - 500195
- NORTH EASTERN REGION
Morello Building ,
Shillong - 793001
- Link for details
- details link
- You are eligible to register a firm or company in India, if
- you are a person of Indian origin or
- a NRI (Non-Resident Indian) or
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin) or
- OCI (Overseas Citizenship India).
In the case of Private Limited or Public Company, the government fee is based up on the Authorized / Nominal Capital of the company and fee structure is provided by the government on http://www. mca.gov.in
- The approved company name should be submitted before incorporation or within 6 months of the name being made available
- The valid registration of a firm is valid forever until the government has any changes to incorporate
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
After obtaining the name approval, it normally takes approximately two to three weeks to incorporate a company depending on where the company is registered.
Tamil Nadu – Register A Firm Or Company
தமிழ்நாடு - ஒரு நிறுவனத்தின் பதிவு
- Name availability search and getting approval of Name
The first step in the formation of a company is the approval of the name by the Registrar of Companies (ROC) in the State/Union Territory in which the company will maintain its Registered Office. This approval is provided subject to certain conditions: for instance, there should not be an existing company by the same name. Further, the last words in the name are required to be "Private Ltd." in the case of a private company and "Limited" in the case of a Public Company. The application should mention at least four suitable names of the proposed company, in order of preference. In the case of a private limited company, the name of the company should end with the words "Private Limited" as the last words. In case of a public limited company, the name of the company should end with the word "Limited" as the last word. The ROC generally informs the applicant within seven days from the date of submission of the application, whether or not any of the names applied for is available. Once a name is approved, it is valid for a period of six months, within which time Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association together with miscellaneous documents should be filed. If one is unable to do so, an application may be made for renewal of name by paying additional fees. After obtaining the name approval, it normally takes approximately two to three weeks to incorporate a company depending on where the company is registered.
- Document Requirements
The documents/forms stated below are filed along with Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association on payment of filing fees (depending on the authorised capital of the company):
- Declaration of compliance, duly stamped
- Notice of the situation of the registered office of the company
- Particulars of Directors, Manager or Secretary
- Authority executed on a non-judicial stamp paper, in favour of one of the subscribers to the Memorandum of Association or any other person authorizing him to file the documents and papers for registration and to make necessary corrections, if any
- The ROCs letter (in original) indicating the availability of the name.
- Tax Registration
Businesses liable for income tax must obtain a tax identification card and number [known as Permanent Account Number (PAN)] from the Revenue Department. In addition to this, businesses liable to withhold tax must necessarily obtain a Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN). Both the PAN and the TAN must be indicated on all the returns, documents and correspondence filed with the Revenue Department.
- Companies (Central Governments') General Rules and Forms,1956
- Filing Registering/Approving Authority
- One copy has to be submitted along with a forwarding letter addressed to the concerned Registrar of Companies.
- Payment of Fees
Fee payable depends on the nominal capital of the company to be registered and may be paid in one of the following modes. Cash/postal order (upto Rs.501-), demand draft favouring Registrar of Companies/Treasury Challan should be payable into specified branches of Punjab National Bank for credit
- Name of the applicant
- Father's Name
- Present Address
- Name of the firm
- Duration of the firm
- Principal place of business
- Name of any other place of business with full address
- Name in full and permanent addresses of all partners and the date when each partner joined the firm
Note:Name of the firm should not contain any words which may express or imply the approval or patronage of the government except where the government has given its written consent for the use of such words as part of the firms name.
Need for the Document
- Private Limited Company is the most prevalent and popular type of corporate legal entity in India.
- To register a private limited company, a minimum of 2 shareholders and 2 directors are required.
- Foreign nationals, corporate entities or NRIs are allowed to be Directors and/or Shareholders of a Company with Foreign Direct Investment, making it the preferred choice of entity for foreign promoters.
- The Companies Act of 1956 sets down rules for the establishment of both public and private companies.
- In India any business can be registered with the government in order to get contract work from the government and other bodies where a registered company is entitled to do sub contract or contract work
- Registration of company will help in curbing formation of another company in same name.
- This registration will help government to collect tax from the right owner. Also, in case of penalizing, The registration helps in identifying the right person
- A firm or company is an association or collection of individuals, whether natural persons, legal persons, or a mixture of both. Company members share a common purpose and unite in order to focus their various talents and organize their collectively available skills or resources to achieve specific, declared goals.
- The legal persons should get register their firm or company by themselves to share profits or losses arising from actions carried by all or one of them acting on behalf of all. Persons who have entered such an agreement are called partners and give their collective business a name, which is necessarily their firm-name.
- Partnership firms in India are governed by The Indian Partnership Act of 1932.
- Partnership Act, 1932 does not provide for compulsory registration of firms. It is optional for partners to set the firm registered and there are no penalties for non-registration.
Information which might help
It is advisable to go to the Deputy Commissioners Office between 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932: Act link
- Procedure for Registration of a Partnership Firm: registration procedure
- form 32
- For details: details link
More information which might help people in Natrampalli can be listed here.