Natrampalli - Obtain a Domicile or Residence Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain a Domicile or Residence Certificate in Natrampalli.
- You may Collect the application forms either from online or from the local authorities, i.e. the Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Tehsildars office/Revenue Department/District Collectors Office, or any other authority as specified in the State/UT of your residence.
- Completely fill the application form and submit with required documents.
- You will be required to produce proof of continuous residence in the State for a specified minimum period, or that of holding land in the State/UT, depending on the rules in the State concerned.
- After submission of application and required documents you will receive the Domicile or Resident Certificate within 30 days of issuing date by the applicant.
Apply through e-Service centers or Common Service Centers (CSC)
- You can also approach the e-service centers or the CSC centers for availing this service.
- You can find the e-service centers in the municipality office or teshil office in your area.
- You can also find the e-service centers by providing appropriate information under the following link : E-Service Centers Link
- Permanently residing for a period of five years should be supported by documentary evidence.
- Aadhaar Card
- The Family Ration Card, Electoral Roll, documents like Sale Deed, Tax Receipt, etc., relating to the property owned by either of the parents or by the applicant, are required.
- The Transfer Certificate issued by the School authorities where the applicant had studied last can also be used to prove whether the applicant was in the state for five years.
Enquiry will be made in the nieghbourhood to ascertain the facts regarding continuous residence.
Office Locations & Contacts
Following link provides you list of e-service centers in an area : E-Service Centers Link
Details of 10 Taluks in Chennai District - Name, Location with Telephone Numbers (After Bifurcation of Taluks)
- Tondiarpet Taluk
Corporation Community Centre, Door No. 473, Thiruvoittyur High Road, (Nearby to Appolo Hospital) Opp. to Cholrea Hospital), Tondiarpet, Chennai-600 081
- Purasaiwalkam Taluk
No.3, Raja Muthaiah Salai (Old FortTondiarpet Taluk office),. Purasaiwalkam, Chennai-600 003. (Near Nehru Indoor Stadium)
- Perambur Taluk
No.3, Perambur High Road,Near Perambur Railway Station, Perambur, Chennai-600 011.
Telephone No.: 25375131
- Ayanavaram Taluk
No.25, United India Colony first main Road, Ayanavaram, Chennai- 600 023 (Near AyanavaramMarket)
Telephone No.: 26741726
- Egmore Taluk
No.88, Mayor Ramanathan Salai, Chetpet, Chennai-600 034 (NearPalimer Hotel)
Telephone No.: 28361890
- Aminjikarai Taluk
No.4, West Mada Street,Koyambedu, Aminjikarai,Chennai -600 107 (Near Kurungaleeswarar Temple)
Telephone No.: 24791727
- Mylapore Taluk
No.28, PasumponMuthuramalingam Salai, RajaAnnamalaipuram, Chennai-600 028 (Near Greenways Railway Station)
Telephone No.: 24331292
- Velachery Taluk
No.113, V.V.Koil Street,Institute of Road Transport Training centre complex,.Tharamani 100 feet Road,Chennai -600 113.
Telephone No.: 22541727
- Mambalam Taluk
New No.1, Old No.2, Bharathidasan Salai, K.K.Nagar,. Chennai-600 078 (Near R.T.O. office)
Telephone No.: 24891464
- Guindy Taluk
No.370,Corporation Zone Office, Anna Salai, Richards Park Saidapet, Chennai-15 (Opp. to Panagal Building)
Telephone No.: 24331727
- Tahsildar office in Chennai - http://www.justdial.com/Chennai/tahsildar-office
- Taluk office in Tirunelveli - http://www.justdial.com/Tirunelveli/taluk-office-%3Cnear%3E-tirunelveli-town/0462PX462-X462-001024413336-S2C5
- Tahsildar office in Madurai - http://www.justdial.com/Madurai/government-tahsildar-office-south-%3Cnear%3E-Arignar-Anna-Nagar/0452PX452-X452-100223114512-U6Y1
- Taluk office in Virudhunagar - http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Virudhunagar/Sattur/Taluk+Office/10oxJa7w/
- Taluk office in Coimbatore - http://www.justdial.com/Coimbatore/government-tahsildar-%3Cnear%3E-coimbatore-central/0422PX422-X422-100108151155-B2Z2,http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Coimbatore/Gopala+Puram/Tahsildar+Taluk+Office+For+South+Coimbatore/1kXKXaES/
- Taluk office in Salem - http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Salem/Mulluvadi/Special+Tahsildar+Office/D5k70MZu/
- Taluk office in Cudallore - http://www.justdial.com/Pondicherry/taluk-office-cuddalore-ho-%3Cnear%3E-Cuddalore-Ho/0413P413STD2701265)
- Taluk office in Dindigul - http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Dindigul/Usilampatti/Dindigul+Taluk+Office/1MRLhSKm/
- Only those applicants are eligible for obtaining the Residence certificate who's parents and guardian are the permanent resident or living for more than 6 years in that particular place.
- Women not originally belonging to a Tamil Nadu, but married to men who are permanent residents of the Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply for Domicile Certificate.
Total Fee = 15 /- Per Certificate
The validity period of this certificate has been enhanced to life long as per GO
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people for sample use.
The process is usually takes 30 days.
Tamil Nadu - Obtain a Domicile or Residence Certificate - In English
தமிழ்நாடு - குடியுரிமை அல்லது வதிவிட சான்றிதழ் பெறுதல் - தமிழ்
To obtain the Resident Certificate some important documents are needed to submit for getting the resident certificate. Important documents mean to be submitted along with the Resident Certificate Application in Tamil Nadu. The documents will proof that the applicant is a permanent resident or staying in a particular place for at least five years. The applicant will show the Ration card, electoral, house tax, tax receipt, details or papers of the property which is owned by the applicant's parents or guardian. After the submission of papers and application form the applicant will receive the Domicile or Resident Certificate within 30 days of issuing date by the applicant. You can apply for Resident Certificate from Form
- Department Concerned
The Taluk Office under the Revenue Department
Domicile Certificate can be made only in one State/UT. Obtaining Domicile Certificate from more than one State/UT is an offence.
APPLICATION FORM FOR RESIDENTIAL CERTIFICATE
- Name of the Applicant
- Father/Husbands Name
- Sex (M/F)
- Residential Address
- Ration Card No (Copy to be enclosed)
- School Leaving Certificate (Copy to be enclosed)
- (Details of immovable property of the parents in Tamil Nadu with necessary documents)
- Date of application
- Signature of the Applicant
Need for the Document
A Residence Certificate is a proof to ensure that the person bearing the Certificate is a Resident of the District / State by which the Certificate is being issued. This Certificate is required as proof of residence to avail Residence / Resident Quotas in educational institutions and in the Government Service, and also in case of jobs where local residents are preferred. It is needed of all categories of people
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- To avail of the resident quota reservation in educational institutes
- To avail of the resident quota reservation in Government Services
- Wherever the proof of residence in the state is needed
More information which might help people in Natrampalli can be listed here.